Thursday, February 14, 2013

Soaring on the Wings of Love

.

 
Soaring on the Wings of Love
Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
Revised 02.14.2013


Have you ever seen an eagle soar across the sky, seemly with absolutely no effort, or any worries of the world below? Wow, what an experience to behold

That is exactly how my heart and soul which is full of the Sacred Unconditional Love of Great Spirit soars, when I think of the awesome Love that Great Spirit used in creating our Most Beautiful Universe, and the whole of creation that inhabits our Beauty-Full Earth Mother

Oh, how I Love the essence and beauty of Great Spirit’s Divine Creation

Simply the thought of Unconditional Love immediately sends my mind, heart, and spirit soaring above all of the illusionary cares and worries of human life; likewise the thought of Unconditional Love causes me to wade joyously in Great Spirit’s pools of complete restoration, forgiveness, compassion, and spiritual insight

I am born again on a daily basis with absolutely no past to remember, regret, or hinder me in any way; there is only the Luminous Omniscient loving present moment of an eternal sparkling and glorious infinite existence

I can clearly see all of the tall and beautiful majestic spiritual trees of creation reaching to the heavens as they are moved by the Gentle Life-giving Breath of Great Spirit

My cheeks are radiantly blushed with the brilliance of A Love Supreme

Soaring on my awakened inner energy of Unconditional Love, is a divine adventure of eternal joy, excitement, and glory that can never be surpassed by any experience

My face shines ever so brightly, and full of the Peace, Light and Love of Great Spirit, and this adventure is one that will likewise be experienced by the whole of creation

The Unconditional Love of Great Spirit is such a creative energy, and it is so smooth and delicate that it gracefully ushers in the creation of all manner of new life each and every day

Since I have experienced the freedom and delightful majesty of soaring on the Wings of Love, my feet will never touch the ground again

I respectfully and gracefully soar through Great Spirit’s majestic heavens on the Wings of Love into every new moment I am blessed with, and after that I will soar through eternity with Great Spirit

My heart is eternally open and full of the gift of Unconditional Love bestowed upon me by none other than Great Spirit

Soaring On The Wings of Love

Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
Revised on 02.14.2013





No comments:

Post a Comment