Saturday, April 6, 2013

I Am One With Earth Mother

.


I am an exquisite expression of nature.
Deepak Chopra

“I believe a leaf of grass is no less than the journey-work of the stars.”
Walt Whitman


I Am One With Earth Mother
When I spend time in nature I feel charged up and rejuvenated by the creative energy of nature, I feel the life-giving nature of Earth Mother flowing freely to me and through me. I feel that way because Earth Mother is my source of physical existence.

Every place is special where there is vegetation that is allowed to grow naturally and freely as intended by Universal Intelligence; all such places make me feel the Sacredness of creation and connect with the beauty of life abundant that surrounds me.

I connect with nature no matter where I am, by way of closing my eyes and focusing on the part of Divine Nature that is within me; and that is easy because I am a part of, I am created from nature. I come from Earth Mother and I will return to Earth Mother one day. I am made up of the same exquisite substance that the entire Universe is made up from, that is the remarkable Divine Oneness of the Whole of Creation.

All of this reinforces the unchangeable reality of the Sacred Oneness that the Whole of Creation and me are a part of. The Whole of Creation and I are an intricate part of this Sacred Life and Divine Beauty of Earth Mother’s Divine Substance and Sacred Energy.

Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
(SpiritWalker)
04.06.13



No comments:

Post a Comment