Friday, June 7, 2013

Om

.

 
Om
Om is the Sacred Eternal Spiritual Energy of Divine Existence


Om is the most Sacred Form of energy there is. Actually, Om is the only form of energy there is, all other energies are formed and enter into this physical realm through the Sacred Eternal Spiritual Energy of Om.

Om is the Ultimate Vibration that brings forth life in its many forms. Om the Vibration of Life is behind the process that happens within our physical bodies, that causes our hearts to beat and deliver the life-giving energy that flows through our veins that we call blood. Om the Vibration of Life is even in inanimate objects such as rocks.

Om is the Electrical Vibration that gives life to the Sacred Fetus in our physical heaven, our mother’s womb. Om is the Electrical Vibration that causes signals to travel through the corridors of our brains that gives us awareness, emotions, and thoughts. Om is the Electrical Vibration that gives our bodies its locomotion, enabling us to move from one place to another.

Om is the Sacred Energy of Wisdom, which gives us the ability to see this temporal existence we call life as the blessing that it truly is with all of its ups and downs, the lessons that life is full of. Om is the Sacred Energy of Wisdom that reveals to us the inner meaning of all things.

Om is the Glorious Sacred Eternal Vibration of Unconditional Love, which embraces us and is a part of our Eternal Spirit, which inhabits our physical form while here on this dense physical plane. Without the Sacred Eternal Vibration of Om’s Unconditional Love there would be no physical plane and no you and I in Spiritual Form, or any other form. Om the Glorious Vibration of Love is the nucleus of all that is.

I trust and vibrate the energy of Om in all that I think, say, and do. Om is my Creator, Om is my Sustainer, Om is my Savior, Om is My All-In-All throughout Eternity. . . . . . . . . . .

Om Is!

Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
(SpiritWalker)
06.07.13

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this, Baba-Kundi! After I post my final spiritual history on my site today or tomorrow, I would like to repost the 2 I had on the old site, plus, I presume I may post other wisdom from you? John Potts

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may post whatever I share here, on Facebook or any other place you see my scripted words.

    One Love, It Connects Us and Makes Us One!

    Baba-Kundi

    ReplyDelete