Saturday, September 14, 2013

Sacred Declaration

.



Sacred Declaration
My Formal Statement
Universal Infinite Source, Creator of all things, You are Sacred and Divine in every way. I bow down within my Spirit before You and offer You my undivided Love, Devotion, Honor, and Praise.
You are Benevolent and Glorious in every way. Your Sacred Energy is made real within my Spirit; because of that I live within Your Sacred Presence Eternally.
Your Divine Energy, Perfect Will, and Sacred Precepts reside deep within my Spirit, and Your truth and fullness is made manifest in and through all that I am, and all that I do.
Your Perfect Will is personified within my Spirit, and within my Heart and Soul, and within my entire being.
Universal Infinite Source, You have abundantly blessed me, and I am humbled and eternally grateful for Your blessings. Through Your Sacred Energy of Unconditional Love, I openly receive Your Divine Provisions in abundance, as they meet my every desire and need.
Daily You show me that I Am One with You and likewise one with the Whole of Creation. Further more, You forgive me and Love me even when I do not forgive and Love myself, and when I fall short of Your Divine yet reachable goals.
Because I Am One with You, I mirror Your Unconditional Love and Forgiveness to my sisters, brothers, the Whole of Creation, and most importantly to myself.
Your Divine Wisdom and Guidance shields me from the permanent damage that could be caused by the illusions, temptations, and deception that is found in overwhelming abundance on this physical plane.
Because of Your Divine guidance, I can never be tempted to the point of total failure; nor am I fooled in any way to continue to follow that which looks good at first glance, but does not produce the Sacred and Precious Fruits of Unconditional Love, and Abundant Everlasting Life.
Following Your Divine Guidance is how I get to Paradise; and Paradise is the Promised Land where You my Glorious Spiritual Parent Mama-Baba Goddess-God, and the Sacred Energies of Peace, Divine Light, Sacred Power, Unconditional Love, and Inexhaustible Radiant Spiritual Glory reside and Rules Supreme throughout Eternity.
Paradise Is Your Eternal Sacred Dwelling Place within my Spirit, It Is Our One and Only Sacred Place on this physical plane of Unparalleled Oneness and Unconditional Love.
Universal Infinite Source, my Eternal Reality rests within Your Glorious Presence.
Mama-Baba Goddess-God I Surrender All To You!
So It Eternally Is!
Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
Copyright © November 8, 2006
(Originally My Sacred Petition - Revised Feb. 18, 2012)



 







No comments:

Post a Comment