Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Renewal of My Spiritual Sojourn

.

 
The Renewal of My Spiritual Sojourn

Key Word: Renewal
1. The act or process of renewing something, or the state of being renewed
2. Something that is being or has been renewed
3. The rebuilding and revitalization of something

«»·«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»·«»

I Am the physical manifestation of Infinite Source in the here and now; there is absolutely no separation to be found between Infinite Source and my everlasting Light and Love filled Spirit.
The renewal of my spiritual sojourn, what a glorious experience; it truly is the revitalization of a sacred journey. How delightful it is to be consciously aware of such a glorious experience, to be consciously connected to the Divine is truly a blessing amongst blessings. What a wonder-full journey through the divine awareness of my sacred existence. There is nothing greater than the eternal flow of our spirituality; it is surely the everlasting wellspring, the dancing bubbling brook of Infinite Source; it quenches our spiritual thirst and satisfies our spiritual appetite, while completely nourishing our spirits, as Unconditional Love flows and grows to the point of spilling over, and blessing everyone and everything that we come in contact with. I Am very grateful to be an instrument of Infinite Source.
«»·«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»·«»

Affirmation:

By Way of The I Am Oneness,
I Am the Physical Manifestation of Infinite Source.
So It Eternally Is!

Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
(SpiritWalker)
12.06.12




No comments:

Post a Comment