Thursday, July 5, 2012

Release and Embrace

.


Release and Embrace


I let go of and release the past because it is finished and no longer a part of my reality, it is no longer a part of me. Because of that, I fully embrace the present moment due to the fact that it is the sacred energy and the only reality I am able to possess in my currant state of existence. I must do this in a very deliberate, quick and spontaneous way, because the present moment, the all encompassing now, is here for but a fleeting moment.

The glorious present reality is always followed by the future, which is formed to some degree by my past and present experiences; yet I cannot and do not try to embrace the future, because the future is not something I can embrace, change, or fully comprehend, because it is not a part of my current reality. I absolutely know that the future will bring me that which I need because;

Everything Is In Divine Order As I Follow My Souls Melody!

I embrace my present moment of reality; because my present moment of reality is all there is.



Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
(SpiritWalker)

July 5, 2012






No comments:

Post a Comment