Thursday, October 25, 2012

Promised Land

.

Promised Land

Key Word(s): Promised Land

1. The place or situation in which someone expects to find great happiness

«»·«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»·«»

Last night I watched a movie entitled The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. It was about British retirees who traveled to India to take up residence in what they believed was a newly restored luxurious hotel. Less luxurious than it was advertised to be, the Marigold Hotel nevertheless slowly begins to charm them in unexpected ways and transform and free the residents. It actually was a very metaphysical movie, with a lot of insights into life, and how it should be lived.
I had the words Promised Land come to me a few days ago and I knew that I would be writing about it. The thoughts I had then, had a lot to do with the Promised Land being within us, and the spiritual power within that place to create our ongoing reality; we can enter into our Promised Land whenever we want to, it is never to late. In the bible it took the people of Israel forty years to enter the Promised Land. Whether or not that story was a parable or an actual event that took place, is not of the utmost importance. The importance of that story is the lesson that we can and will enter our Promised Land at the time we are ready to do so. That means that it is never to late, and we are never to old to enter our Promised Land. To me the movie The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel spoke directly to that issue.
Here are the last words spoken at the end of the movie. “The only real failure is the failure to try, and the measure of success is how we cope with disappointment. As we always must, we came here and we tried, all of us in our different ways. Can we be blamed for feeling that we are to old to change; to scared of disappointment to start it all again? We get up in the morning; we do our best, nothing else matters. But it’s also true that the person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing. All we know about the future is that it will be different; perhaps what we fear is that it will be the same, so we celebrate the changes. Because as someone once said, everything will be all right in the end; and if it is not alright, then trust me, it is not yet the end.”
We cannot allow anything we have done or experienced in this lifetime stop us from entering into our Promised Land. The map and keys to our Promised Land can only be found within our spirits. If we look anywhere else or to anyone or anything outside of our selves, we will wander in the wilderness just like the children of Israel did in the bible. I know that it takes time for us to learn how to effectively go within, and tap into the wealth of sacred wisdom that resides there. However, that is the only place we will find the unadulterated truth and direction we need to correct our path through this dense physical plane. Our Promised Land is the place where our Sacred Consciousness dwells; it is the reservoir of Pure Holy Enlightenment. That which is contained in the reservoir has the power to create all good things with no limit. The only thing that must be done to receive the blessing from it is to learn how to properly access its wonder working powers, and that takes time and commitment. Once we have tapped into that power within our spirits, all we have to do is speak forth the words that will create our surrounding world; which will become our temporal physical Promised Land. What a glorious charge of hope I am experiencing as this comes to me and I translate it into the scripted words I am now sharing with you.
I am feeling the glory of having crossed over the fringes into my Glorious Promised Land. I am experiencing it within my spiritual being as well as in my surrounding physical world. I am sure that the journey/adventure I just undertook almost two weeks ago, was the outward manifestation of me excepting the call to enter fully into my Promised Land without any hesitation. This is one of the most instrumental undertakings I have taken in my 58 years of life. I guess that is why the movie The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel spoke to me in such a powerful way. In the recent past, the thought of age and what I have and have not accomplished in life, has past through my thinking. In addition, the question if it has visited me to late came to me as well. It does not matter if it is early in life, or just the moment before we make transition from this physical plane, that we completely step into our Authentic Higher Spiritual Selves. We cannot enter the Promised Land with one foot in the world and the other foot in our Spiritual Reality. The old saying that you can’t have you cake and eat it too, is so apropos.  If we cannot make up our minds we cannot move forward; in such a state we become stagnant, and when something becomes stagnant it gets very unpleasant, starts to smell and becomes sickening.
The good thing about life is this; no matter how far down the hole of despair one goes, there is always a glimmer of light shining to guide us to our true reality. We simply must find within ourselves that small spark of hope that will ignite the awesome blaze of Spiritual Truth that will open our eyes to the reality that we are One With Infinite Source and nothing and no one can take that away from us. After that, what is left to do? The only thing that is left to do is to be our Authentic Spiritual Selves. We must turn our backs on everything that does not align with the abundance and perfection of that which is Spiritual.

«»·«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»·«»

Affirmation:

I Have Entered Into My Promised Land and
I Will Always Dwell In This Glorious Sacred Place!

So It Eternally Is!

Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
(SpiritWalker)
10.25.12






No comments:

Post a Comment