Monday, January 21, 2013

I Am Abundance

.



I Am Abundance

“If being spiritual means awareness of our connection to the creative source of the universe, we have the right to enjoy abundance in our lives.”
David Simon, M.D.

I Am Unlimited Abundance

I Am Blissful Happiness

I Am Exquisite Well-being

I Am Unconditional Love

I Am Complete Harmony

I Am Inner Radiant Peace

I Am One with Infinite Source


I have planted the Glorious Seeds of Abundance into the Womb of Creation where they blossom radiantly with effortless ease in Divine Purpose and Sacred Flow. I know without a shadow of doubt that at all times I Am Divinely Connected to Infinite Source the True Spiritual Essence and Eternal Sacred Guide. 

Eternally I exist in a Spiritual Radiant Abundant Way.


I Am That I Am All That I Am, and All That I Am Is Love!

Namasté 
Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala


This is an excerpt from Deepak Chopra’s 21 Day Meditation Challenge.
Paraphrased by Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala






No comments:

Post a Comment