Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Reciprocity: Mutual Exchange and Benefit

.


Reciprocity: Mutual Exchange and Benefit

At all times I give that which I want to receive; in addition I do not expect anything from those I bless through my giving. My life increases in the areas of love as well as every other area of my existence when I give freely expecting nothing in return from those I give to. However, as I give I am aware of the universal law of reciprocity; which is defined as mutual exchange and benefit. If there were ever characteristics of animals that I wanted to emulate, it would be the balanced state of perfection of their harmony with Earth Mother, in addition how the animal kingdom lives and exists in a truly un-selfish way with each other, and their never ending commitment of being who they are created to be. Animals never hoard, they simply store up that which they need to survive over those lean less abundant seasons such as winter. Animals even share that which they have with each other. The more we give the more we receive, that is a self-perpetuating cycle of abundant flow, which is a part of our eternal birthright. 

Every day I give that which I want to receive. Abbondanza (abundance) is the universal good that flows to us all, and through us all continually minus any effect on our part. We are created to be spiritual beings of love who give with no hesitation whatsoever. We must learn how to give and receive with equal joy and exuberance. Infinite Source nourishes me, as I likewise nourish everyone I come in contact with through the Unconditional Love that resides in abundance deep within my spirit that I share. There is never such a thing as giving too much; we can never give more than we are capable of giving, and it is not our concern or our responsibility to find out what others do with the gifts we give them.

For the cycle of abundance to remain intact and flow freely as it is designed to, we must always be joyful and grateful in our giving. I believe that giving should bring us much more joy than we get from receiving from others. When we give to others we are actually giving to ourselves, which is because of the sacred oneness that exists between us all. I am you; you are me, We Are One! If we journey deep within our spirit and open our First Eye, which is our perfected spiritual vision, we will see all things clearly as they truly are, and everything will be revealed to us at the appropriate time. Under no circumstance can the cycle of blessings that flow to us be broken. I am conscious of some of the blessings and the abundance that flow to me and through me, by way of the never ending blessings of Infinite Source, however the blessings are so great and on so many levels of existence that it is impossible for me to be aware of them all while I am in this limited human vessel. Life is a dance with Love in its never-ending abundant flow. It don’t mean a thing if life ain’t got that giving swing, doo-ah, doo-ah, doo-ah, doo-ah. That was a gift for all of the jazz lovers; they know where that’s coming from.


“I Am that I Am all that I Am, and all that I Am Is Love!

One Way, Unconditional Love!


All-Is-One!


Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
Decenber31, 2012




No comments:

Post a Comment