Saturday, December 14, 2013

8 Powerful Photos

.





 
8 Powerful Photos Shine Light On The People Most New Yorkers Never See

This is such a sobering reality; yet it is also an extreme reality and life, which many people are living at this very moment. We are living at a time when there are more than enough resources to provide a way to meet every need anyone could possibly have; yet those needs are not being met, and that is because of the disconnect many have when it comes to others going through their personal difficulties. Many human beings do not see themselves connected to others, and surely not to the whole of creation, which means that they are connected to every form of life on the face of Earth Mother.
“May Goddess-God Bless All of My Sisters and Brothers In Need, I Love You!

Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala


I used to be just like Egypt, the Sacred Woman in the picture with the needle in her mouth. I started using heroin intravenously at the age of 16, and I continued to use heroin until I was 26 years of age. I was seriously strung out on heroin for ten long hellish years; I also did whatever other drug I could get my hands on during that time. In addition to using drugs I sold drugs. In that ten-year period of time that I was a drug addict and sold drugs, I went through at least $500,000.00. I came up with that estimate in 1979 when I stopped using, just to see how much I spent during that ten-year period of hell.
I am sharing this with you now to show you that people can change. Yes, no matter what we get caught up in, we can surely turn ourselves around with a little help. My help was Mama-Baba Goddess-God and some people who accepted me and loved me despite my dark and questionable past. I started shooting drugs directly into my veins in the fall of 1969, and stopped on September 2, 1979. I have been clean of drugs ever since, never to relapse, not once. I do not even use aspirin or any other legal medication unless it is absolutely necessary.
The people depicted in the article are our beloved sisters and brothers, and they are just as precious and sacred as every other human being; the only difference is they have simply lost their way for some reason, and it is not our place to judge them for anything that they have done. We must not treat them like they have an infectious disease that we may catch if we get to close; we must simply Love, them because that is what they need and also what we are supposed to do. The lack of Love in their lives, is what they are trying to compensate for with other things such as drugs sex and whatever else they are told, believe, and for some reason feel will relieve them of their pain for at least a short time; and that is due to a lack of Love in their lives.
When you see such a person, at the least say Hi to them with true feeling and energy behind it. If you cannot honestly do that yet, do whatever it takes to get to that place, because they need you; they need us all. Hey, we can send them Love without saying a single word. All we have to do is say within ourselves,something like this. From my Higher Spiritual Self to your Higher Spiritual Self I send you Love, because “I Love You!” as we recognize our Oneness with them. Love surely conquers all, and we must use Love to help them conquer their demons.
Just look in the eyes of Egypt in that picture, can't you see and feel her pain? I do not care how she acts, or what she says, take it from someone who has been there, she does not want to be where she is. (Period)

One Source, One Love, One Sacred People!

Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala




No comments:

Post a Comment