Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My Divine Reality

.
 
 
My Divine Reality

I occupy the space of Divine Awareness and Understanding.
I recall daily that which I am to do while here in physical form on this physical plane.
I Am Extremely Honored, Grateful, and Blessed!


If you want to have a legal natural continuous high, that enhances everything that you do, here is how you get it. Maintain a continuous smile on your face all day long, because laughter and smiling trigger healthy physical changes throughout the body. Humor, Laughter, and Smiling trigger the release of endorphins, the body's natural feel-good chemicals. Endorphins make you feel great. Even in the most difficult of times, a laugh or even simply a smile can go a long way toward making you feel better.

Also, here is another sure boost for a positive life experience. Be Grateful all day for every experience of every kind, especially when you do not understand why something happened; everything in life happens for a positive reason, we just do not always understand that reason at first glance.

Be Appreciative, Grateful, and Love Unconditionally non-stop, because those are the Building Blocks for a Successful Joyous Abundant Life!


I Am That I Am, All That I Am, and All That I Am Is Love!

Everything Is In Divine Order As We Follow Our Soul’s Melody!

Give Thanks!

Namaste’


Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
(Spiritwalker)
12.18.13






No comments:

Post a Comment