Sunday, February 26, 2012

Inner~ G

.




Inner-G



When I say Inner~G I am speaking exclusively of my Divine Parent, MOTHER/FATHER GODDESS/GOD, UNIVERSAL INFINITE SOURCE; the Eternal Glorious Energy responsible for the Whole of Creation. Inner~G is my source of Inner-Grace, Inner-Guidance, and Inner-Good. Inner~G is the core energizing force of my True Self; my Sacred Energetic Self within my Precious Eternal Spirit; and the Driving Force of my Eternal Presence.


Inner~G is my Master Teacher, my Sacred Guide, my Comforter, my Supplier, and ultimately my Omniscient Creator. Inner~G is in absolutely everything. Inner~G is the Essence of, and the Sacred Vibration that I wholeheartedly recognize and bow down to with great humility and reverence, because Inner~G is the complete manifestation of Great Spirit. Inner~G is none other than UNIVERSAL INFINITE SOURCE dwelling in wholeness within me, as well as in all of creation, that makes Inner~G the Sacred Power that I am one with eternally. No one and nothing matters to me in such an infinite awesome way. "Inner~G Is Pure Unconditional Love!"


MOTHER/FATHER GODDESS/GOD, most gracious INNER~G within my Spirit; I thank YOU for teaching me, awakening me, and expanding me so that I can create my surrounding world as it is intended to be by YOU. I look within to YOU for all of the guidance needed, so that I will continually live this life that I have been blessed with as I should, and everything that I do is done in a spiritually conscious harmonizing deliberate way, with Unconditional Love as the foundation. Doing so, will surely add quality to my life and my surrounding world; that will likewise cause me to be filled with more than enough Unconditional Love, to share with everyone, and everything that enters into my Sacred Space, known as my surrounding world. I look solely to my Energetic Self, to INNER~G, which is my True Eternal Self, my only self, the self that is called the Inner Spiritual Self; for all of the answers I seek, Divine Direction, Peace, Harmony, Unconditional Love and Enlightenment; also for everything that I think that I need. I have learned that there is no Higher Self or lower self. Seeing a higher and lower self is part of what has been revealed to me as being humanities major problem. Separation and duality has become a very serious infirmity for all of us. How humanity sees duality is in conflict with the Divine Oneness of INNER~G, GODDESS/GOD within. Divine Oneness is the Sacred Energy, the Sacred State of being that I must tap into continually, because without Divine Oneness there is no me, no you, there is absolutely nothing. My Inner Spiritual Self, my INNER-G is Pure Sacred Vibration; the Pure Sacred Vibration that produces and promotes emotions; and introduces this temporal physical vehicle I have chosen to inhabit, as I sojourn through this dense physical plane, to Everlasting Life.


INNER~G is my Master Teacher, my guide, my comforter, my supplier, and my Divine Creator. INNER~G is everything; INNER~G is the essential essence of my spiritual existence. INNER~G is a precise part of the Sacred Vibration that I wholeheartedly recognize and submit to with great humility and reverence as the Divine SPIRIT of GODDESS/GOD that dwells within me; that sacredness that is eternally one with me. GODDESS/GOD and INNER~G are just a few of the many superlatives I use to label the SACRED CREATIVE FORCE that is responsible for creating the Whole of Creation as well as myself. I recently created and decided to affectionately use the superlative INNER~G as a term of endearment. Saying INNER~G is my personal way of verbally recognizing GODDESS/GOD, the only Pure Sacred Creative Force there is throughout eternity, that dwells within me. There is only one Divine SOURCE of Creation, only one eternal GODDESS/GOD, and I am one with that Divine SOURCE. The Whole of Creation is likewise one with the Divine SOURCE I call INNER~G.


Something happened between the time of creation and the present moment. A huge wall of illusion was created between GODDESS/GOD and all human beings. Humanity is solely responsible for this ongoing illusion, and our separation from our Most Gracious and Loving DIVINE SOURCE. Humanity is also responsible for the duality that is now found in our physical world. Religion has taken it another step further in the wrong direction, and created the Trinity of God and an outer savior. We cannot and must not try to dissect GODDESS/GOD. Limited human intellect is responsible for creating a complicated puzzle out of who and what GODDESS/GOD is in relationship to every human being; and has scattered the pieces to the puzzle all over the place to make it almost impossible for humanity to put all of the pieces back together again, and consciously manifest Oneness with the Creative Power of SPIRIT that we all possess within us. INNER~G is not a puzzle that must be put back together; we are one with and a part of INNER~G, there is nothing that we must gain or regain. There is one piece, the whole that makes up THE DIVINE not many pieces. The Whole of Creation is in GODDESS/GOD, and one with GODDESS/GOD. Because the Whole of Creation is one with GODDESS/GOD, there can be no separation, only Oneness. There is absolutely no separation between any part of the Whole of Creation and our Most Precious Creative Force. Humanity is solely responsible for the ongoing illusionary problem of separation and duality; as well as the distance that we erroneously perceive to be between our Most Gracious and Most Loving DIVINE SOURCE, INNER~G; individually humanity must correct that error.


The crux of everything said here is wholeness. There is no separation, and no multiple parts that must be put back together to make up GODDESS/GOD or us. There is wholeness; Divine Oneness that humanity has removed its dedicated focus from. Duality, trinity, and whatever else the limited human intellect creates, is all illusion. What I am talking about here is ignorance orchestrated into pure deception; and some have the nerve to call such utter non-sense the mind, voice, direction, and inerrant word of God. That separation is just about as far from Divine Truth and Reality as we can ever get. I am what I have been searching my entire lifetime for. I am my Energetic Self, which is my Only True Self, my INNER~G, and my Inner-GODDESS/GOD. INNER~G; I am asking YOU to please shake me and wake me from the Spiritual slumber and horror I have trap myself in; guide me, protect me, engulf me, and flow to and through me. YOU are I, and I am YOU, We Are One, there is and never has been duality or trinity, only Divine Oneness. I Am SPIRIT, I Am MOTHER/FATHER GODDESS/GOD, I Am INNER~G. I create my surrounding reality at all times, which is a part of THEE. My reality of my Oneness with THEE, and it is a part of me at all times. I can change locations, change homes, change planets, and completely change realms of existence. Nevertheless, my eternal reality remains within THEE; it is me, it is my INNER~G, it is my Inner-GOD; it is my one and only Spiritual Parent, MOTHER/FATHER GODDESS/GOD. This may sound like blasphemy to some; however, it is only Divine Truth. I am not limited to the state of only being one with GODDESS/GOD, it goes far beyond that; actually I Am GODDESS/GOD by way of the Divine Oneness of my Spiritual Reality and Sacred Birthright.



I Am Inner-G!


Baba-Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

(SpiritWalker)

Copyright © April 2011

(Revised 02.26.2012)





No comments:

Post a Comment