Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Infected with Why-ism

.



Infected with Why-ism

I used to be infected with the almost terminal condition that I have labeled Why-ism. Whenever something would happen to me that was less than desirable, I was always quick to say why or why me? I was under the impression that if I was doing good things, doing all of the right things in life that nothing should, could, or would happen to me that was less than comfortable or outside of the realm of what I believed I deserved and needed in life. Little did I know that concept was flawed and surely not in perfect alignment with this experience we have come to know as life. I finally started to realize that even though I was doing good things and respecting the whole of creation in its many forms to the best of my ability, there was still a lot missing from my personal life experience. Many times the only way the universe could get my attention and have me change the direction I was headed, and open up to something totally new, was through a shock that would stimulate me in such a way that I would be open to look at things in a totally different way, and see them as I would not have seen them in the past. Many times the only way I would be open to allow that to happen was when I experienced loss, sickness, and other forms of drastic drama. When such would happen, I would label it the path of negativity. However, as I was taught early in life but did not completely understand or accept, everything works together for the ultimate good of the whole, and that includes that which I and others would call negative.

Over the fifty-eight years of my life that I have lived, I have come to understand that even that which seems negative can and does work towards causing me to see things in a different and more open way, and it comes as a major and necessary part of my life, to awaken and transform me in ways that would never happen unless prompted by adversity. Because of that, I have come to learn not to complain about that which is unexpected and what I may see as an unnecessary adversity in my life. Nonetheless, knowing this and understandings this did not completely remove the shock and sting from such experiences. However, I have gotten much better at receiving that which comes to me to help me understand the lessons that life brings my way. Every once in a while a shock will hit me that throws me a little off track, nonetheless the majority of times that is only for a very short period.

Here is an example of adversity that could pop up in life that could be thought not to be warranted and completely uncalled for, from the standpoint of a limited human intellect, and a weak understanding of the life path we have been set firmly on. A person could do everything within their power to help others in a positive way yet neglect to tend to their own personal needs as they should. With all of their positive actions, a negative situation could still arise in the midst of all of their good deeds. As you clearly should know, the human point of view is seriously lacking when placed against the omniscient nature of UNIVERSAL INTELLIGENCE. Our biggest challenge during this physical incarnation is living as spiritually conscious as possible, understanding that we are eternal beings that create our reality each day. We experience so much lack and disappointment because we cannot get out of our human intellect and consciously whole the position of creator with unlimited powers to create whatever it is that we need and want. Some people think that life must be much easier for me than it is for some, they feel that way because of the spiritual knowledge and awareness they believe I possess. However, what I possess is minuscule compared to the unlimited abilities available to the whole of creation, especially all human beings. Major growth is needed in my life just as it is in almost everyone. I have a ways to go on the path of the awakened spiritual consciousness just like everyone else does.

Today why does not hold the importance in my life that it once did. Actually, my new place of reference and question is; what lessons am I supposed to learn from both my positive and negative life experiences. A balance of both the positive and negative in our lives is needed in order for us to become the conscious spiritual beings and creators that we have been and eternally will be. Without that balance all we will create is havoc in and through all of our life experiences. Why doesn’t matter anymore; what is now paramount in my life as it most certainly should be.


Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
(Spiritwalker)
June 20, 2012




No comments:

Post a Comment