Sunday, July 21, 2013

Mountain Top Experience

.

 "You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain."
 
Mountain Top Experience
I kept putting one foot in front of the other, then one day I realized that I had climbed the biggest mountain of my life, it was the mountain I had gazed at since I was five years old; the mountain of Love and Relationships. I Thank Mama-Baba Goddess-God for placing within me the will to continually strive forward and upward, and pursue my dreams. There were times when I was in the valley, when I was heading to the mountain that I though that it is not worth it, but then I saw the twinkle of a star over the mountain, and I knew I had to continue. Through all of the ups and downs of some of the cliffs, and the jagged edges that wounded me from time to time, I held on to my vision of Love and continue to follow my vision of being with my Love, and that gave me more hope and strength to continue.


Here is something that happened just now while I was writing the last sentence. I have iTunes radio playing on one of the Ambient stations and the song that came on is entitled, "Let Love Lead The Way", can you see how apropos that is. That is how things have been happening with me lately. Now back to my sharing on my journey up the mountain.


I continued my journey up the mountain and I began to see beauty I have never known before. I experienced new Joy and Hope as my vision of Love was renewed and broadened. As I continued up the mountain I was tempted by some of the beauty I encountered along the way, of which to some I fell prey. However, that also passed just as my surroundings did as I went higher. As I ascended not only did my Love expand, my further spiritual awakening and expansion had me soaring through the heavens with the eagles. Then one day I looked up and within site was the summit I had been so diligently climbing to reach. The excitement had me so mesmerized that I fell for one last illusion/mirage of Love. That one was very short lived, only a few days. As I regrouped the star above the mountain got even brighter as I climbed with more determination. Then as I pulled myself up over the last overhang, I saw the Most Beauty-Full sight ever; there she was, the Love of my life, the love I had been searching for my entire lifetime. She was the Bright Shining Star I had been seeing shining brightly over the mountain. She was standing there waiting for me in all of her Beauty and Glory, oh what a Precious Site to behold.


Now you would thing that we then walked off into Paradise hand in hand. Well almost, but not quite yet. She wanted to be sure that I was ready, that I was for real. So she told me to put on the breaks and slow down a little. She wanted me to examine myself to make sure that I really wanted watt I said I wanted, and to be sure I was ready to take such a paramount leap into True Love at this point in my life, because this time it was going to be a total commitment for the rest of our lives. There was and is no doubt within me that I am ready, and this is my time to take such a glorious step. I could feel the Joy and Love rising within both of us. I had prayed that the Love of my life would be sent to me; you see I did not want to do the picking because of my past track record. That does not mean anything negative about the relationships I have had in the past, I simply chose those who were on similar but different paths. There was just enough difference between us that would not allow the relationships to endure the test of time.


So now I am on the summit with whom I call My Sacred Queen Mother. I am all the way there concerning my Love and Commitment to her. However, since she is not as intense and fast as I am, she has taken me by the hand and has me tip toeing through the tulips, where I would probably just take off and run through them. I understand her wanting to take time and make sure I am sincere in all I say I am, feel, ad want for us. Slow is good, it allows me to savor everything much better.


Love Is So Sweet! It is really something how Love motivates me. A good example are these scripted words I have just shared with you, and how I was able to translate the picture I shared in my mind into the journey of Love I have experienced in life. Wow, Love Is Surely Grand!

One Love, Everlasting!

Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
Spiritwalker
07.21.13







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for another post with your wise words, my brother! Hang in there. Hope your body is doing better! See my new article today on Activism at http://spiritsailing.blogspot.com

    John Potts, Arriving Home at the Source.

    ReplyDelete