Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My Best

.

 
My Best
Being the best at what I do, is not the thing to be concerned about when it comes to work, games, impressing others, or anything else that is connected to our intellect; that is all about competition, and competition is not natural in relationship to Divine Oneness, which is our Sacred State of Being. We can only be authentic about our Sacred Oneness in being our Higher Spiritual Selves.

The only thing we should be concerned about in our current existence, is being the absolute best at being Who We Truly Are; and that is a Spiritual Being that is a part of the Whole of Creation; the Whole of Creation is not about impressing anyone or anything; it is committed to manifesting at all times the Sacred Oneness and Unconditional Love through which each of us are intricately connected.

Only when we cease to be concerned about impressing others, and do our part in being our Higher Spiritual Selves, can we experience the utter joy and bliss of being our best, and then we can bask in the Pure and True Joy of Our Essential Oneness!


“I Am That I Am,
All That I Am,
And All That I Am Is Love!


Baba-Kundi Ma’at-Shambhala
(Spiritwalker)
08.20.13






1 comment: