Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Human Orchestra

.




The Human Orchestra



Tonight I was thinking about humanity, and how it is exactly like an orchestra; there are many members playing different instruments, and some playing the same instrument. Along with the different instruments you have numerous people playing different parts, some playing the melody and some playing the harmony; you even have some that play a solo from time to time. Well, it is exactly the same thing when it comes to the human orchestra; there’s a multitude of instruments and many different parts that are played at the same time. When I think about what is going on in the world today, I envision and orchestra of ambitions, desires, needs, emotions, and on and on; and it is very easy to get all caught up in the excitement and beautiful melodies and harmonies, and for us to try and play every instrument and ever part, both melody and harmony. However, it is impossible for us to do so. We must pick an instrument to play, we must also pick of be assigned the part that we are going to play. That is the only way the orchestra is going to make beautiful music that all will enjoy. If everyone is playing the same part on the same instrument, no matter how well everyone is playing, it will not be tolerable but for a short time. That is the exact thing that happens when every single human being is doing the same thing.


I must confess; I have been guilty of trying to play every instrument and every melody and harmony. However, there has never been a one-man or one-woman orchestra. So facing up to that reality, brought me to the place where I had to make a choice; which instrument am I going to play, and what part am I going to play on that instrument. Spirit, the Universal Orchestra Leader has chosen me to play the instrument of Love, and my part is the harmony. That means that my instrument is sounding the vibration of Unconditional Love, and the part I will play is the supportive vibration called harmony; the harmony adds and holds the vibration of support for the orchestra’s lovely melody. So in realistic terms what am I saying? From here on I will be thinking, saying, writing, and doing that which is supportive to life here on Earth Mother, through the energy of Love, and only that which is positive in nature. That is not to say that the instrument I am playing and part I play in the Human Orchestra, is greater than all of the other instruments and parts, because it most certainly is not. It is just my part that I have been called to play, in the human orchestra. Every instrument and every part that is played is vital for the human orchestra to be what it is created to be. If we all play the instrument and part we are called to play, the human orchestra will make Beauty-Full Music every time it plays.


In essence this means that I will think about, say, write, and do that which promotes and supports Love. That does not mean that I do not care about what is going on in the world today; it means the opposite. I care tremendously what is going on in the world today. That is why I am so honored to be one of many who hold the support position in the human orchestra of Love. I am with the whole of creation at every moment of my existence here, playing my part right along side every single one of you. We are all in the human orchestra together, doing what we are called to do. I am enjoying our companionship in the orchestra, and looking forward to playing many masterpieces that will warm hearts, and bring about the transformation in the world that is needed. We can do this as long as we remember the Oneness that binds us together, as we stick to our individual parts, until the time when we are called to play a solo. I Love You All; and look forward to playing many engagements with you, which will include many encores.



Let The Music Play!



Baba-Kundi Ma’at-Shambhala

(Spiritwalker)

March 29, 2012






No comments:

Post a Comment