Thursday, June 7, 2012

Wholistic Healing

.



This is an e-mail sent to a dear friend who is going through a health challenge. I am sharing it here because I believe it can help others that may be going through something similar.



Mary,

I have been thinking about you ever since Donna called me and even more so since we talked. This morning at 5:00 I woke up with you on my mind and I also felt the need to prayer for you again as I did yesterday. After my prayer I asked for help in assisting you with what you are going through and this is what I received. I was to focus on healing energy and place my hands on my body and envision the healing energy flow into my body. That was exclusively for you, my body was just used as a surrogate. This may sound strange, nonetheless I was doing what I felt led to do because I know that everything is made up of energy and distance means nothing to healing energy. After placing my hands on my body I felt them get hot and I envisioned healing energy flowing to the area in your body where the mass is, and also through your entire body. Then I felt the need to say my affirmation; “I am healed, healthy, wealthy, happy and whole,"

Mary, do not worry yourself with all of the how's and why's, none of that matters. All of that is associated with the past and nothing can be done about the past any more. What you must be concerned about is the now; how you are going to deal with this lesson life has brought you. No matter what the outcome, the lesson is of the utmost importance. When I was going through what I experienced in 1995, at one point I could see no light in that situation at all. Now all I see is light, and I am extremely grateful for all I went through. It was especially hard when I was told that I only had two days to live unless I allowed them to get me five units of blood, and allow them to remove my large intestine, that coupled with having to go through the entire ordeal all alone; yet everything was in divine order. Likewise, everything is in divine order with you right now. Sometimes we have to be slowed down and redirected in drastic ways.

One thing I have come to learn through all of my drastic experiences in life, they come to get my attention to cause me to focus on that which is truly important, and the number one thing is Unconditional Love; first for myself in an unselfish way. How can it be that I am caring for myself in an unselfish way? When caring for me entails improving myself in such a way that it benefits everyone around me as well as the whole of creation; when we are flowing in a balance and whole way, the whole of creation benefits from it by way of our energy flow. So in essence, being selfish is a very good thing; that is of course if it is done the proper way, through the divine energy of Love. Not getting religious but being real, Love conquers all. The energy of Love is the most Sacred and most powerful energy known to mankind. The energy of Love is the energy that initiates life and healing.

In dealing with this current situation at hand, you must drop everything that is motivated anything other than Love. There is no place in your life for fear, doubt, anger, resentment or any other thing that does not resonate with the Pure Energy of Unconditional Love. Why Unconditional Love? Because nothing must be done to qualify to receive it, we are worthy of it in any state that we are in; as well as it can be given to everyone in their lowest most despicable time.

Mary, we all have what I call Motivational Gifts. Your Motivational Gifts are like mine, they are that of a Servant and a Lover. In your business you serve and love you patients and that provides you with a sense of fulfillment, because it is in alignment with your motivational gifts. Sometimes we do things that interfere with the benefits of our motivational gifts. This comes to mind when I think about what you do with your patients. The entire time with your patients the major underlying problem has to do with holding negative energy, and your work on them helps them release that energy. However, the big question is this. What happens to the energy when it is released? That is why I talked to you and John about formulating some type of cleansing practice that you do on a routine basis after every patient. The reason being, when that is not done some if not all of the energy you caused to be released from your patient takes up abode in some form within you and your surrounding space. What you are dealing with in your physical body could have something to do with that. If it does or it doesn’t the major issue here is encapsulated stagnant energy within your physical body. So you job is to do everything that you can to break up that energy and ground it by sending it into the earth where it will be transmuted into positive energy. This will be done through visualization, affirmation, meditation, prayer, and diet just to name some of the ways.

I have an audio book that I want you to get and listen to as much as possible; it is entitled Infinite Possibilities by Mike Dooley. You can order and download it from http://www.audible.com/. I was just listening to it Tuesday and had planned on listening to it again yesterday but I forgot my bag when I went to work. That audio book will help you reprogram your thinking and actions. That coupled with diet is your prescription for total healing.

Mary, I Love You and I will call you later today. I know that my methods may seem a little weird, but I guarantee you that they work. Just know that everything happens in divine time and divine order. It usually takes us a while to get in the predicaments we come to find ourselves. In addition, sometimes it also takes us a while to get out of those predicaments we find ourselves. Please be patient and know that everything is in the process of working out as it should even as you read this.

Everything Is In Divine Order As We Follow Our Souls Melody!

Baba



No comments:

Post a Comment