Sunday, November 3, 2013

Change - Transformation

.

 
Change - Transformation
Change-transformation is needed in the world today. I am speaking of none other than the total change-transformation of humanity. This change-transformation I have been contemplating has begun to take place in me, and it will continue to take place within me and through me with every breath I breathe, with every thought I think, and with every action I perform; until I have once again consciously reached that Sacred Spiritual State of Perfection that I was created in by Perfection Itself; Great Spirit Mama-Baba Goddess-God.

My First Eye, which is my Spiritual Sight, is wide open and is now seeing the Glory of Goddess-God. My First Ear, which is my Spiritual Hearing, is wide open and clear and it is hearing the Beauty-Full Sounds of the Sacred Guidance of Goddess-God. I am extremely grateful for the change-transformation that has taken place within my overall consciousness and being. What Glorious and Wonder-Full experiences humanity has been afforded in this physical incarnation of Sacred Awakening and Divine Remembrance. I bow to and surrender totally to all of the spiritual direction that has and will come to me.

I Am That I Am, All That I Am, and All That I Am Is Love.

I Fully Manifest Within Me and Through Me The Change I Seek In The World.

Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
(Spiritwalker)
11.03.13





No comments:

Post a Comment