Monday, November 11, 2013

Changing of the Season

.

 
Changing of the Season
Look at the beauty of the fall colors that are all around you. Even though this is the season where things go into their dormant state of being, and some things actually reach the end of their life cycle; this is still a wonderfully beautiful time of the year. When fall comes and has fully taken on its role of decline and endings. Do we experience a feeling of dread, and feel sorry for the many different forms of life that must cease to exist? Of course we do not, because we know that fall is just one of a number of earth cycles that must come and go at its divinely appointed time. We understand that simply because some things may seem lifeless and some things do cease to exist in the form we once knew it, that does not mean that the end has come, and it is time for sorrow. When understanding that this season must come to an end, so that new life can one day return to Earth Mother in all of its radiant glory, we are seeing the ultimate cycle of creation.
So, in understanding the divine flow of the cycle/season of fall, why don’t we understand in such a way when it comes to our physical existence, and the seasons that we must go through here on this physical plane? There are many seasons that we must go through as we sojourn through this dense physical plane. Sometimes when we experience decline in our lives we get very upset or perplexed, yet that is a part of the cycle of renewal. If we have a storage bin for rice, we refill it with more rice when that which we had has been used up, and we do not complain or morn over that which is now gone. It is similar with us, and the things we accumulate as we go through this experience called life. People, experiences, and things come and go according to usage and to the season we are in. We must understand that most things are not meant to remain throughout our entire lifetime. The hardest one to understand are the love relationships we are in. Some of us set ourselves up for tremendous emotional pain when we set in our minds that we are to be with someone for the rest of our lives; or until death do us part. Two individuals are to be in relationship with each other as long as they are growing together, and accomplishing that which they are supposed to accomplish spiritually together. I can hear someone saying now, why does he have to make it spiritual? I have to make it spiritual because it is all regulated by that which is spiritual. The season changes that I started out talking about is totally controlled and regulated by spiritual energy in nature.
So, from the pure essence of existence and the reality of expansion, some things must seem to come to an end. Nonetheless, they actually do not cease to exist; they merely are transformed into another mode of existence. When a relationship between two people reaches its end, which simply means that it is time for the two individuals to move on to their next learning and expanding adventure. It absolutely does not mean that it is the absolute end for relationships or love; it simply means that the two have reach the fork in the road where they both must venture off into different directions and allow new life to be infused into them through new experiences. Yes it may seem a little cold and dark for a period of time, nevertheless that is only part of the process of allowing the whole person to get acclimated for the upcoming new birth that is about to take place, which will start inwardly and then blooms fully outwardly. However, if we fight the process, we will cause the new growth that is in the process of forming to possibly manifest in such a way that it will become disfigured. Just as we accept and go with the flow of the changing of the seasons that Earth Mother goes through, we must likewise accept and flow with the changes of season that we all must go through in life.
Think about the following for a little while. There is nothing like experiencing new life being poured into our being in the form of connecting with another Precious Spiritual Being in Love; be it intimate love, or the love experienced between two as sisters and brothers or the dearest of friends. When we reach the fall of our lives; in which we will experience many times during our sojourn here on this dense physical plane, we must greet such with great joy. Why do I say that? I say that because when the fall season of our lives reaches the end of their cycle, and the radiant springtime of our lives begins to be ushered in, new life begins to spring up from deep within our spirit, and also all around us. You see, most of us have never been taught anything like this at any time in our lives. I know that I was never taught this by my parents, any of my teachers, and I never heard a single preacher preach or teach about this; that is because they were not taught this. Nevertheless, one day it just came to me as I was thinking about life and what I saw as all of the ups and downs of this experience called life. On this wonder-filled Sunday morning of November 10, 2013 this truth/revelation resurfaced for me to contemplate once again within my conscious mind, and I was motivated to put it down in scripted words, what came to me for you and others to see.
I am sure that there are many like me who need to contemplate this reality further, and some for the first time. It re-surfaced for me because I have been experiencing another fall season here on Earth Mother; and let me tell you, it was starting to really get a little difficult for me because of how I was relating to it. I had been praying for, and seeking direction about it because I could feel myself sinking quickly; and since I the student was ready, the teacher appeared from deep within my spirit, to give me an indisputable needed refresher course on the Changing of the Season in relationship to my physical existence. I have come to learn over the years, that I see what I need to see when I get all of my stuff and me out of the way. Actually, that is a part of what the fall season is all about; getting all of the accumulated useless stuff out of the way; and some relationships can be classified as useless stuff, if there is no continual growth and expansion being produced through those relationships. However, in no way are our relationships useless when we are following the divinely appointed time and dictates for such a sacred exchange of energy. However, when we refuse to release our relationships when the time for releasing them arrives, that is when our relationships become useless and seriously painful. What purpose can a relationship serve if its time has expired? If my time on the parking meter expires what usually happens? I will end up having to pay a penalty for parking illegally, and that will turn out to be an unnecessary useless expense, because it could have been avoided if only I had paid attention to the time and moved when my time was up. We must learn to be in touch with Divine Intelligence within our spirit at all times, doing so will help us avoid all manner of discomfort and confusion.
Life is full of many seasons as well as many lessons, and until we accept that a act accordingly, we are in for some very serious and complicated times.
Fall Is A Glorious and Beauty-Full Season! 
Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
(Spiritwalker)
November 11, 2013




No comments:

Post a Comment