Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thy Will Is My Will

.

 
Thy Will Is My Will
In the bible it says; “not my will, but thine, be done”. I will that Great Spirit Mama-Baba Goddess-God’s Divine Will be manifested in and through me at all times, in all that I think say and do. To be on the safe side I try to always remember to say this when I am seeking to bring something into my life experience; not my will but thy will be done, in and through me in all that I think, say, seek, and do. When Goddess-God’s Divine Will is done everything is in Divine Order, and that is my mission in life, for everything to be in Divine Order at all times.
Even though I sincerely desire only Divine Will to be done in and through me, sometimes it is possible to get a little off track. So my safety for such times is inserting the fine print of Divine Protection as I call it. That is the only fine print that is completely trustworthy at all times. I never want to take for granted that I am always performing the Divine Perfect Will of Mama-Baba Goddess-God, because even though it is not gratifying to me, sometimes I actually miss the mark and end up doing something that is contrary to the Divine and Only Will of Goddess-God; we all fall guilty of such evil every now and then, that is part of our learning and growing process.
I am so grateful to be on this sojourn called life, it is truly an adventurous endeavor, one that will usher us into the Divine State of True Spiritual Awareness. It is the process that I have entitled Total Spiritual Re-Call, the remembrance of who we are and have always been and eternally will be. If we view life through our First Eye (our spiritual sight) we will surely see that every life experience is Divine in nature. All of our life experiences work together for Absolute Good. We are in the process of fully comprehending that we are gods. How can we be anything else, aren’t we created by Goddess-God, doesn’t our essence come directly from Goddess-God? If that is the case, and it surely is, what else could we be? Just as I have pointed out many times in the past, we are gods just like we are our mother and father. That is our reality, because we are created from the Divine Substance/Energy that is none other than Great Spirit Mama-Baba Goddess-God. If we do not see that, we are still wearing the man-made blinders of deception and unworthiness.
If you have a problem with this as I once did when I was a christian, and ordained in the church. Simply ask God to reveal the truth to you, and then be open to hear what will come to you, even if it is totally different from what you have been taught. The bible even teaches that we are gods. Psalms 82:6 I say, 'You are gods; you are all sons/children of the Most High. Also in John 10:34 Jesus said, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are "gods"'? Many do not want to comprehend that because of the great responsibility that comes with that Divine Truth. It is much easier to believe in someone or something that will come and save us from us, save us from our wicked human ways. It is time that we stop seeing ourselves as human beings, and start seeing ourselves, as we truly are, Eternal Spiritual Beings. Next we must start to learn how to carry ourselves appropriately in line with that Divine Reality.
The time for the Great Awakening has arrived. What are we going to do?

Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
(Spiritwalker)
November 12, 2013




No comments:

Post a Comment