Thursday, May 29, 2014

Your Support Is Needed

.

 
Your Support Is Needed
I need all of you to consider sharing with me a little of your Unconditional Love and Spiritual Generosity. I am asking for your Love, Prayers, Spiritual Insights, and/or financial donations so that I can start to get the wholistic therapy that is designed for the rectal cancer I was diagnosed on January 24th. I need to start the wholistic therapy as soon as possible, to get rid of the Rectal Cancer that I am confronted with; I need to do this as soon as possible because it has been a while since my diagnosis and the operation that only removed some of the cancer. I still have some cancerous cells in my body that need to be dealt with so that they do not spread throughout my system.

As I look around me right now, I see that there are a lot of people who are in need of all kinds of assistance from family and friends, and many of us are merely waiting with no assistance in sight. Some of us have been accused of not doing what we know to do, meaning that we are responsible for what is or has happened to us. The truth is essentially this, nothing; absolutely nothing can happen to us unless we sanction it in some way shape or form. Even with that in mind, it brings us to the place where we recognize out dilemma, that we have the birth given right to ask for and receive help from Mama-Baba Goddess-God, and/or from our sisters and brothers and whatever other source of assistance is available to us.

I am begging you my Beloved Sisters and Brothers to help me through this. If each of you who are reading this would give as little as $5 to as much as $50 I would be able to stop coming to you and begging for your help. Nonetheless, guess what? I am not too proud to beg. Please help me with what you can give, and pass this on to those you know by way of e-mail or personal message to those you know through Facebook. When this is posted on Facebook it does not always remain there, and sometimes it does not show up at all. Maybe they are limiting us from asking for this kind of help.


To donate to my Rectal Cancer Fund please visit the following web site.


Everything Is In Divine Order As We Follow our Soul’s Melody!


Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala



Ubuntu

Ubuntu

"One of the sayings in Africa is Ubuntu – the essence of being human. Ubuntu speaks particularly about the fact that you cannot exist as a human being in isolation. It speaks about our interconnectedness. You cannot be human all by yourself, and when you have this quality – Ubuntu – you are known for your generosity. We think of ourselves far too frequently as just individuals, separated from one another, whereas you are connected and what you do affects the whole world.  When you do well, it spreads out; it is for the whole of humanity."

Nelson Mandela






No comments:

Post a Comment