Sunday, November 25, 2012

21-Day Meditation Challenge / Day 21

.

  
21-Day Meditation Challenge

Day 21


Today's Centering Thought:

“Every moment of every day, I live my life abundantly.”


Living Abundantly

Today’s Sanskrit mantra and its English essence are:
So Hum—I am

“If being spiritual means awareness of our connection to the creative source of the universe, we have the right to enjoy abundance in our lives.”

~ David Simon, M.D. Co-Founder of The Chopra Center for Wellbeing


In today’s meditation, we will incorporate all that we’ve learned about abundance and about ourselves. You now have all the tools you need to create greater abundance in your life.

In the words of metaphysician Neville Goddard, “Disregard appearances, condition, in fact all evidence of your senses that deny the fulfillment of your desire. Rest in the assumption that you are already what you want to be, for in that determined assumption, you and your infinite being are merged in creative unity, and with your infinite being, all things are possible.”


Mindful Moment

Celebrate Yourself!

Rejoice in your dedication of a daily meditation practice, and congratulate yourself for following through on your intention to create and circulate greater peace and abundance in your life. Spend time in deep gratitude for all of the abundance that surrounds you, and remember to thank the people who have contributed to your wellbeing, including yourself.


«»·«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»·«»

Day 21 Reflections

How has your life changed since you began the Chopra Center 21-Day Meditation Challenge, Creating Abundance?

My life has changed since doing meditation again on a daily basis, in an abundant way, abundance of every kind, inwardly and outwardly.


What did you learn that is most important to you?

The most important thing that I have learned is, I surely cannot live life fully without meditation. Meditation has reawakened within me the reality that it is nothing less than my Well-Spring of Spiritual Energy. Meditation is my Spiritual Nourishment, and my Everlasting Nutrition; which provides the Sacred Energy needed for me to soar throughout the Heavens. I Am Soaring on the Wings of Spirit.


Today, what is your definition of abundance?

Abundance is all there is. Abundance is the Spiritual Substance that fills my soul. Abundance is the Divine State of being that totally possesses me and I possess completely in return. I Am Abundance!


What is your reflection on today’s session?

Today's meditation session was the perfect culmination of this meditation process. It is the springboard for the furtherance of my ongoing life of meditation. It has given me the spiritual restoration that I was seeking for my daily meditation. I embrace it fully and move forward with great joy, anticipation, and complete satisfaction.



«»·«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»·«»

I Am Living Manifestations In Life

I Am Unlimited Abundance.
I Am Blissful Happiness.
I Am Exquisite Well Being.
I Am Unconditional Love.
I Am Complete Harmony.
I Am Inner Peace.
I Am Perfect Balance
I Am One With Infinite Source.

I Am That I Am, All That I Am, and All That I Am Is Love!


Baba-Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
(This was motivated by the 21-Day Meditation Challenge)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment