Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Passion and Love

.

 
Passion and Love

Key Word: Passion
1. Intense or strong and barely controllable emotion such as love, joy, hatred, or anger
2. Strong sexual desire and excitement
3. A sudden outburst of an emotion such as rage, hatred, or jealousy
4. A keen interest in a particular subject or activity
5. The object of somebody’s intense interest or enthusiasm

«»·«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»·«»

Have you ever been excessively passionate over someone or something? Being passionate is a good thing as long as you have control over it, and it does not have control of you. As with everything else, it is all about balance. I have always been very passionate about love, yet for a long time I had no control over my passion. Since experiencing a certain degree of spiritual maturity, my passion is still the same, yet it is balanced and surely under control. I was very fortunate to have a father who was in touch with the energies of love and passion in a controlled way in his life; and he did all that he could to teach me that through his lifestyle. He talked to me about love, and that affected me greatly. However, the way he lived it was a more profound teacher.
In great part because of my Dad I am the way that I am today. My passion most certainly was, and still is about sharing my love, I love to love, and I love to care for others. In my younger years that passion caused me a lot of unnecessary pain, because I thought that if I loved someone with all of my heart and soul that they would surely reciprocate the same kind of love to me in return. However that was surely not the case most of the time. It was not so much because the women I was dealing with were not good authentic people; most of the time they were, they just could not bring themselves to believe that I was the man I said I was, and I was sincere in what I was saying and doing. Matter of fact, I got the same response from some of the men I had befriended. People just could not believe that I was as loving and giving as I was, and I didn’t have a diabolical scheme up my sleeves.
I have what I call two motivational gifts, the first being that of a lover, and the second being that of a servant. Nonetheless, as I was told when I was a child, if you do not take care of and respect yourself, do not expect others to take care of and respect you. I was learning the hard way that I must practice a little healthy selfishness. Healthy selfishness means sometimes doing things for yourself first, so you will be able to do something for someone else later. A wise man takes care of his family’s needs, before he goes out taking care of everyone else’s needs. Even the bible talks about taking care of ones own. “But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.” So it is a good thing to care for ones self, as long as we do not forget about taking care of others when we should and can.
When I think about and talk about love and passion I am transported to the most precious and scrumptious place there is. I have a natural love for people; actually I have a natural love for the whole of creation. Now when it comes to my passion in an intimate love relationship, it is stepped up 100%. Now that is where the problems entered into my life in the past. However, all of the love relationships I have been in taught me about balanced passion. In addition to that, my time of being out of a love relationship has taught me how to slow down and make my needs known as well. My most important needs when it comes to being in an intimate love relationship are, being respected, being believed, and being loved in return. I do not mean that my partner has to be as passionate as I am, just be yourself and love me the way you want to be loved. Actually, that also goes for love relationships that are not intimate. One thing I am so grateful to my Dad for is teaching me to love everyone, women and men alike. Because of what I learned from my Dad it is nothing for me to tell a male friend, I love you; many of which are very uncomfortable with that. However, most of my male friends know me by now and have come to understand where I am coming from. I really do love everyone, and it feels so good occupying that sacred space of love.
I am so passionate about love, that it makes me feel good to know that I am pleasing someone because I love him or her. I actually feel better knowing that I pleased someone than having someone please me, especially when it comes to intimate love. If I know I have pleased my partner intimately, I am completely satisfied. Now that does not mean that I do not need to personally be pleased, I just do not have to be pleased every time I passionately please my lover. To me that is part of what is meant when it is said; “do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” If we all were passionate enough to truly love each other with everything that is within us, this would be a world of love, harmony and oneness, and I am not just talking about intimate love. Well, if loving is not happening in the world on a grand scale, I can at least make it happen on a personal one-on-one basis. I have been celibate and pretty much alone for six years now, and I am ready for a passionate love relationship, and ready to establish some new friendships and allow people in once again, and start spending time out with my new friends. What good is passion if it is not allowed to flow freely to others? I am not going to rush into any relationships, be it an intimate relationship or a friendship. However, it is time for me to release passion and love in a new way, and I am ready to celebrate that.
Speaking of passion, I am very passionate about what I am sharing here with you. I know that everything is in divine order, because I am following my soul’s melody in this. My soul needs the release of love and passion as much as I do. So I am stepping forward in Divine Love and Sacred Passion, knowing that all is well, and ordered by Love Itself. When I say Love Itself I am speaking of none other than the most precious Goddess-God, because Goddess-God is Love. Both Love and Passion are Precious Gifts that were given to us before this physical plane was ever created. Actually, Love and Passion has been with us eternally, seeing that we are Eternal Spiritual Beings. So look out world, because here comes Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala, full of love and passion. Not to worry; my love and passion is surely centered and balanced in the Divine; and Infinite Intelligence is my partner in this, because I need the best to guide me along this Wondrous Path.
«»·«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»·«»

Affirmation:

I Am Manifesting Divine Unconditional Love and Passion,
In All That I Think, Say, and Do.
So It Eternally Is!
Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
(SpiritWalker)
11.06.12





No comments:

Post a Comment