Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pledge and Soaring

.

 
My Pledge of Authenticity

Key Word: Pledge


1. A solemn promise or vow
2. Something delivered as security for the keeping of a promise, a guarantee of good faith
3. Something given or received as a token of something such as love or friendship

«»·«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»·«»

I Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala, pledge this day November 26, 2012, that throughout the rest of my physical sojourn here on my most precious Earth Mother, that I will live authentically and abundantly by fully being who “I Am” created to be in a copious way. I will share the authentic abundance of the Radiant Unconditional Love of Infinite Source, which dwells deep within my spirit with Earth Mother and my Sacred Family the Whole of Creation. I no longer think of or believe in any kind of scarcity, because there is no such thing within my spirit. I fully entered into the Precious Reality that “I Am” an Eternal Abundant Spiritual Being; because of that, there is no lack to be found in me whatsoever, only the Divine Eternal Abundance of Universal Oneness.
 My contribution to heal the world is now in full motion, and it is fully manifesting within me, and radiating out of me with great ease, to all who I come in contact with, and who enter my surrounding world, and those who become aware of my presence. “I Am” sharing Unconditional Love freely and openly with everyone and everything I come in contact with, as I live this Spiritually Authentic Life. As I do this, all will witness the Awesome Blessing Unconditional Love brings. The Unconditional Love of Great Spirit flows naturally and freely from deep within the Divine Wellspring within my spirit to everyone and everything I come in contact with, on a continual basis without any effort whatsoever on my part, it is all the doing of Spirit within. It happens so naturally that “I Am” not even aware of it at the actual instance that it happens.
 Today I have reinforced deep within my being the Sacred Reality of the Divine Oneness of the Whole of Creation; and how I play a major role in maintaining that Divine Oneness. Actually, how we all play a major role in maintaining Divine Oneness. The only prerequisite is this; we simply must consciously choose to do so. There is no separation between any single part of creation, no matter how small or large that creation may be; All-Is-One; All Is Absolutely One With Infinite Source our Most Beloved and Sacred Mother-Father Goddess-God. Infinite Source is our Eternal Companion and Abundant Provider. There is nothing to desire because we have it all, in Mother-Father Goddess-God, Infinite Source.

“I Am” Soaring on the Wings of Glory through the Heavens with Infinite Source!
So Hum — “I Am”

Namaste”

«»·«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»·«»

Soaring On The Wings of Love



   Have you ever seen an eagle majestically soar across the sky with absolutely no effort and no worries of the world, and anything else that is going on in the world? Wow, what a glorious sight as it focuses on only that precious moment.

   That’s how my spirit is being completely saturated in the Sacred Energy of Love, as it soars unrestrained through the heavens as I dwell on the Awesome Unconditional Love that created our most Beautiful Universe, everything that is found within it and you and I.

   Oh how I adore and Love the Pure Essence and Sacred Beauty of Creation; it is such a Wondrous and Divine Creation; and it is here for us all to enjoy.

   Simply the thought of Love immediately sends my mind, heart, and spirit soaring high above all the cares and useless false worries of the world, and likewise the Love enables me to wade carelessly in Goddess-God’s pools of Blessings, Forgiveness, Restoration, Compassion, Gratitude, and Unconditional Love.

   I fully recognize that “I Am” born again on a daily basis with no past to hold onto or to hold me back, and nothing to regretfully remember, there is only the Brilliant Luminous Omniscient Loving Present Now Moment of our Glorious Infinite Existence.

   As I soar on the Wings of Glory, I can clearly see all of the tall and beautiful majestic Spiritual Beings, reaching to the heavens as the Gentle Life Giving Breath of Great Spirit moves them back and forth like the majestic dance of a ballerina.

   My cheeks are blushed with the warm brilliance of A Love Supreme, and it’s Sacred Energy rushes through my entire being, awakening every cell in my body.

   Soaring on the Awakened Inner Spiritual Energy of Love is a Divine adventure of eternal joy, excitement, and a glory that will never be surpassed throughout the whole of eternity.

   My face shines ever so brightly, because it is full of the Peace, Joy, Love, and Radiant Light of Infinite Source; this adventure is one that will last throughout my entire Perpetual Spiritual Journey wherever it guides me.

   The Unconditional Love of Great Spirit is so creative, smooth, and delicate; it gracefully ushers in the creation of a multitude of new life experiences each and every day of my sojourn here on my Beloved Earth Mother.

   Since I have consciously accepted and experienced the freedom and delightful majesty of Soaring on the Wings of Love, I will never be the same again.

   I gracefully and respectfully soar through the heavens on the Wings of Love, soaring into every new and precious moment and experience each glorious new day delivers directly to me.

   My heart is wide open, and bubbling over with Unconditional Love in its fullness, a magnificent gift that has been bestowed upon me by none other than Great Spirit.

“I Am” Soaring On The Wings of Love.

Please come and join me.

So Hum — “I Am”

Namaste’

Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
Copyright © March 2004
(Re-written on 11.27.12)




No comments:

Post a Comment