Friday, November 23, 2012

Living Love

.

 
Living Love

Key Word: Love
1. The energetic creative and driving force of creation                 
2. An intense feeling of tender affection and compassion                 
3. A passionate feeling of romantic desire and sexual attraction
4. The sole energy that conquers all

«»·«·.,¸,.«o».,¸,.«o».,¸,.«o».,¸,.«o».,¸,.«o».,¸,.«o»§«o»§«o».,¸,.«o».,¸,.«o».,¸,.«o».,¸,.«o».,¸,.«o».,¸,.·»·«»

There is absolutely nothing or no one greater than Love; Goddess-God Is Love.
I Am Love; Love is the most important thing as well as the most important energy in existence throughout eternity. I have been consciously aware of the Sacred Energy of Love, since I was at least five years of age. I know that because at the age of five is the furthest back I can remember thinking about and talking about love. I remember walking on the sidewalk in front of the house I grew up in saying this to God, why are people so mean? All I want to do is love them and be loved. I know that I Am Love; I also know the following reality "To Love Is To Live, and To Live Is To Love." Love is my only true motivating force in life. Love is everything to me, it is also everything to every living creature on the face of Earth Mother, however many human beings do not consciously comprehend that divine reality yet. Love not only conquers all, love also heals all, restores all, and comforts all. Without the Sacred Energy of Love there is absolutely nothing, no physical realm, no life, and surely no existence.
When I focus on love, I can feel it surrounding and filling my entire being. Even when I do not feel love, and I am not aware of love in some way, I still know that I am always full of love, as well as always being surrounded by love. The greatest gift we can give ourselves is the gift of love. That is also the greatest gift I can give to others and all of the creatures of the animal kingdom. Being unconditionally loved, and loving unconditionally makes me feel wonder-full and overjoyed, and flowing in love, because loving is the greatest thing we can do. The more I give love, the more I feel love resonating within me, and the more love I receive. I show my love to others by treating them in a loving way, and doing kind loving things for them with no strings attached. One of my motivational gifts in life is that of a lover. My other motivational gift is servant. Motivational gifts are those things, which cause us to want to live life to the fullest and gives life meaning to us. Love has always been my number one driving force in life, and love is my divine driving force throughout eternity. Loving unconditionally is the most important thing one can ever do.
I am so grateful that I have been consciously aware of the Sacred Energy of Love since I was a little boy. I know that I Am Love; that is downright important to me on my sojourn through this dense physical plane. To Love Is To Live, and to Live Is To Love, that should be everyone’s motto for life, because that is our sacred reality. Love is the only motivating force in life, because love gives life. Love is consciously everything to me, and love should be consciously everything to everyone. Love does not only conquer all things; love is also a healer of all maladies. Without Love there is no you and no me. Without love there is absolutely nothing, no existence whatsoever. There must always be Sat, Chit, Ananda — Existence, Consciousness, Bliss; and that comes directly from the Universal Energy of Love.
There is one last thing that I must touch on concerning love that some may need to digest or be reminded of. I have come to realize that sometimes those we love the most, are those who are hardest to love. That is because loving is not conditional, and getting love in return from those you love does not always happen when and how we want it to. That is due to the many definitions of love that we have. Loving unconditionally is the only way to love. If you are one who professes the christian faith and beliefs, you know that the love of God is unconditional. Unconditional Love is the only true love. Sometimes we have to love from a distance, loving heart-to-heart and spirit-to-spirit without any verbal or physical contact. That is usually because of things that have happened in our lives, and caused major misunderstandings, which sometimes make it hard for those who have not released past experiences to open completely to love, in the way it is being shared. Sometimes we say we want to be loved, however; what we are actually saying is this; we want to be loved in a certain way by someone, and if we are not being loved in that way we do not want love from that person. The definition of love says that love is an intense feeling of tender affection and compassion; no matter what has happened in the past, if love is given in such a way it should be accepted with open arms so to speak. For someone to be able to receive love completely, one must first be able to forgive completely. One thing that affects love the most is not living fully in the current moment, not living in the now. Love is a current moment expression and experience, so we must drop past hurts and mishaps, and allow love to work its wonder working powers and heal all manner of disharmony within us.
I am still learning at 58 years of age how to give and receive love properly. School is still in session for each and every human being on the face of the earth; none of us would be here doing what we are doing right now, if that were not our current reality.
I will bring to a close the scripted words I am sharing with you today with what I consider to be a very apropos quote from the New International Version of the Bible.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

New International Version (NIV)
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

«»·«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»·«»

Affirmation:

I Am That I Am, All That I Am, and All That I Am Is Love!
One Love, Unconditional and Everlasting.

So It Eternally Is!
Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
(SpiritWalker)
11.23.12




No comments:

Post a Comment