Monday, April 23, 2012

The Journey of Positivity

.


The Journey of Positivity

Fasting the Negative

Today I have decided that I am starting a fast of all thoughts, words, and actions. However, that does not mean that I am avoiding reality in its contrasting and varied forms of manifestation. I am simply choosing to focus on the part of reality that I have decided is most necessary during this age in time, and especially during the remainder of my lifetime. There are enough people in the world today that are committed to observing and maintain that which is negative in nature; that means that my participation in the arena of negativity is not necessary. Nonetheless, I must be perfectly honest about this endeavor; it may be a little difficult initially just as it is when one participates in a fast of food. That is because everyone including myself has been elaborately programmed for the need to take part in negativity, and to focus on and pay strict attention to those things that are negative. When a negative action is place against a multitude of positive actions, due to the unbalanced programming we have been indoctrinated with, usually a single negative action will far outweigh a multitude of positive actions; that is why a person can make one mistake and have just about everyone turn their backs on him or her. Focusing on the negative has become a habitual addictive occurrence for most people. Most of us have been intensely programmed in such a way that we will completely disregard a multitude of positive actions when we see just one minor negative action. That is why I must do this, even though some will define what I am doing as an extreme unnecessary action. Nonetheless, this is what is needed for me to offset the overwhelming conditioning and programming that is specifically designed to manipulate those of us who are operating in a state of unconscious awareness, and are controlled solely by their actions of negativity. Even those like me who practice and am totally committed to a Spiritual Path make the mistake and fall prey to negativity sometimes.

It is time that I separate myself from all of the turmoil associated with the actions created by human struggle, despair, fear, doubt, and hopelessness that negativity dictates, governs, and feeds upon, and makes this current reality less than a desirable way of life. In this endeavor in which I have chosen to fast all negativity, I am seeking from all of my family, friends, and associates the assistance need to eliminate all external negativity from my life by not bringing any new negative energy to our conversations and/or any other joint expression I have with them during this lifetime. When others support me in this endeavor they are assisting me in avoiding that which is unproductive; they also assists me in living a more conscious and fulfilling life as I monitor and control my every though and action to successfully do away with all negativity in my life in its many inward and outward forms of expression. It is not good to coast through life semiconscious on automatic pilot so to speak, and walking in lockstep with the crowd when they are dealing with that which does not produce fruitful positive end results through the spoken word and other endeavors that are of a positive nature. I must do everything that I can that will make my energy and everything associated with me resonate and create at its highest degree possible, because I know that everything creates after its own kind. That which is positive creates that which is positive, and that which is negative creates that which is negative.

One of my major desires and goals during the remainder of my lifetime is to fully manifest as part of my ongoing Spiritual and physical reality, countless Infinite Possibilities and Miraculous Occurrences; I must do this during the remainder of my sojourn through this dense physical plane of existence. I am committed to finding and focusing on the positive in every person and in all situations I am a part of, as well as those situations that I casually come in contact with during my travels through life. That is of the utmost importance to me, because I know that within the darkest situation and the most negative person resides the genuine sparkling gem of positivity, because positivity is an offspring of Pure Unadulterated Love, and the whole of creation is made up from the all-power-full creative substance known as Love. We would not be here in physical form to choose between positivity and negativity were it not for the Divine Energy of Unconditional Love. So because of that, I will be positive and freely share my Love unconditionally with all of my sisters and brothers as well as with the whole of creation. We create heaven and hell through the way that we choose to see, relate to, and live our lives here on this physical plane.

It would really be nice if some of my sisters and brother would join me in this conscious change of lifestyle. How about it; will you join me on this Journey of Positivity? If so, please get in touch with me and let me know that you are joining me on a fast of all negativity. Then from time to time we can share our fasting experiences with each other. The most powerful energy on this physical plane is Love. Let’s Love this planet into once again becoming the Beauty-Full Paradise that it originally was; we can do that through positivity and the Divine Energy of Unconditional Love.


Everything Is In Divine Order As We Follow Our Souls Melody!

One Love, Unconditional!


Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala

(SpiritWalker)

April 23, 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment