Sunday, April 8, 2012

Thoughts On Ideas

.




Please Pray for My Sister Thelma Tucker


I must start this off different from all of my other scripted word offerings, and say something about my Big Sis Thelma Tucker. Yesterday as I finished the scripted words below, I found out that my sister Thelma was rushed to the hospital and diagnosed with having a tumor on the brain. She has been fighting the battle of having colon cancer for a few years now, and getting used to having to wear an ostomy pouch due to the operation on her colon. Thelma is a very strong woman, however all that she has been going through is a great pressure on her. Please pray for her and send her Love and Light by way of your thoughts, they will travel to enter her mind just like ideas enter our minds. She may or may not be conscious of the energy you send her, but I do know that it will help her through these troubled times.


I also need your prayers that I will be one hundred percent there in every way for her. Finances are not what I would hope they would be for such a trip, and not knowing how long I will have to stay there. However, I know that everything I need financially and any other way is in the process of materializing in some way even as I type these scripted words. I hand everything over to Universal Source and know that whatever I need will come to me in some way. Today is Easter Sunday, the day that represents to many, resurrection. I am taking the symbolism of this day and bathing my sister Thelma with it, knowing that her True Self, which is her Spiritual Self, is fully resurrected on this day that celebrates resurrection, and every other day of her life as well. So whatever the physical outcome of this situation may be, I know without a shadow of doubt that “Everything Is In Divine Order” for my Beloved Big Sis.


One Love, Eternal and Unconditional!


Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala



·.,¸,.«»·.,¸,.«»·.,¸,.»··.,¸,.«»·.,¸,.«»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.·



My Thoughts On Ideas



Today I was thinking about how ideas come to us. I believe that ideas in the form of unlimited possible outcomes in our lives, such as spiritual blessings in their many forms, inventions, personal creations, and every other form of physical manifestation from what I will call Universal Infinite Possibility Database. This database is where all ideas originate and all of them are available to whoever taps into that database. However, because of who we are and where we are spiritually and intellectually, some ideas are transmitted directly to our consciousness. I do not know why, however I do not believe that the ideas that are transmitted to us, are exclusively given to just one person. Those ideas are given to multiple people at exactly the same time. Then it is up to the individuals that receive them to act or not act upon the idea received. That is why you hear tales of people saying that they had the exact idea for an invention that made someone millions of dollars. Now there may be an exception to the rule, and a very special idea may be given to just one person, because that person is the only one who is prepared for such an idea; you know someone like Gandhi and Dr. King.


When I was thinking about this earlier today this sequence of thoughts came to mind. A thought of an invention is transmitted to a number of people. In one case a person starts to work on that idea as an invention because she or he believes it can become a physical part of reality. In another case a person starts to work on the same idea as a fictitious story in the form of a book, because she or he sees it as something to futuristic to happen in real life. So both follow through on their work until it becomes a reality. Now you have the same thing in two different forms. Lets say that this invention in physical form is kept secret and used behind the scenes in a negative way, and they think all is well because it is top secret. Then one day they read a book that was published that bears resemblance to what they have created. At first the book arouses major concerns, but after further thought, they feel it is nothing to worry about because it is only a fictitious story by an unknown author, and they drop their concerns. Then one-day years later here comes this movie telling the story of almost exactly what was invented. As years pass by what was kept in secret is exposed and it is exactly what the movie depicted. How many times have you made the collation between a movie that was pure fiction that preceded the revelation of a reality that came to light years later? I would venture to say many times. Just think back about movies you saw when you were a child. Here are a few that everyone can relate to. Children and adults alike, dreaming, drawing, and painting pictures about flying machines, and ideas of talking to someone who was on the other side of the world, and how about space travel. Well in many movies we see today we are being shown what is happening behind the scenes, and what is just around the corner in our future.


Why am I writing about this in this way? I am writing about this in the way that I am because I want all of us to stop discarding our ideas as non-sense, and for us to also stop talking about our ideas in such a nonchalant way, as if they are just another fantasy. Sometimes our thoughts are fantasies, but most of the time they are not fantasies at all. Within us resides infinite possibilities of every kind, we simply must understand that, and then work with that as a part of our reality. Do you think we would be at the place we are today technologically if that were not the case? If we kept our eyes closed to only that which we thought was possible, we would still be riding from place to place on horseback, and we would still believe that the earth is flat. We all must wake up and become the visionaries and creators we were created to be. The only thing that stops us from stepping outside of the box and doing great things is you and I.


Here is an example of what I am saying. For many years I was told that I should be writing. I would not accept what was being told to me because I was afraid to step outside of the box I had constructed around me. I constructed that box because I was uneducated; I had only barely completed the ninth grade and I could not read that well or spell well at all. Hey, I was good at something, crucifying the English language, especially when I wrote it down. Well, no matter how hard I tried; I could not get away from being told that I was supposed to be writing. People that did not even know me told me that. So one day I gave in and started to write an inspirational e-mail that I would send to a few friends every day. Then one-day I realized my e-mail was going out to thousands of people. I sent out that inspirational e-mail on a daily basis from 1995 to 2000. From 2000 to 2006 I sent it on a weekly basis, in conjunction with posting it on my web site and a few e-mails in between every now and then. Now I post what I call my scripted words on my blogs and social networks. I still can do a job on the English language, and I sometimes have my share of spelling errors and grammar issues, but I am doing what I love to do. The most important thing to me concerning what I share in black and white is this; those who read my scripted words can understand what I am saying through the errors that may be there.


The idea came to me that I should write, and even though I hesitated to follow that idea for years, it still became a reality, because I finally dared to believe that I could do it. Now I am working on a book, something that I thought was impossible years ago. Ideas come to us for us to use them, not to second-guess them. Don’t get me wrong, to this day I still struggle from time to time following ideas that come to me. That is why these scripted words you are now reading came to me. What I write is always for me first and foremost to stimulate me, remind me, guide me, and educate me on what I must do. I share my thoughts in scripted words because I know that if I need what has come to me in the form of direction, someone else needs it also. So I share what comes to me with others, in case it can help someone else; I am not pointing my finger at you or anyone else, I am merely sharing with you all of the direction I have been given to better my life.


Many times that which I share will not be fuzzy, warm, and comfortable, however we must learn to take the bitter with the sweet. To have balance we must have two things on opposite sides, is that not correct? Just like with a seesaw, the weight on both sides must be equal, or pretty close to being equal, or the side that is extremely light will always be in the air; now that is no fun at all. It is the same thing when it comes to our lives. If we are always up in the clouds that would eventually get boring. Likewise if we are always on the ground that would eventually get boring also. To learn from life, and also to get excitement out of life we must experience ups, downs, and many times when we’re actually balanced in between both extremes of the highest we can go and the lowest we can go. Every life experience is necessary so we can remember that which is necessary to become the Conscious Creator that we are created to be. I used to say that we are here to learn this and that, and sometimes I even slip up and say it today. However, I now believe that we are here to remember who we are and not learn who we are. I call that Total Spiritual Re-Call – Remembering Our Divinity.


So from here on out, lets all stop taking our ideas as a daydream that amounts to only being a fantasy. Most of our current day realities were laughed at and ridiculed as being none-sense. However, today that which was laughed at and ridiculed, plays a major daily roll in our lives. From here on out, when I receive an idea I will meditate on it, and ask Universal Intelligence to assist me with the idea. That way if it is suppose to continue beyond my thoughts and become a part of my physical reality, I will also receive the direction to assist it in becoming a physical reality. Ultimately my goal in life is this; to allow Divine Will to always manifest in me and through me, to the point of benefiting the whole of creation, and making this temporal physical realm we are a part of, all that it was Divinely Created to be, for everyone and everything that is a part of it.


One Love, Eternal and Unconditional!



Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala

(SpiritWalker)

Written April 7, 2007




No comments:

Post a Comment