Sunday, July 29, 2012

Abbondanza ~ Abundance

.



Abbondanza - Abundance

1.      abundance; richness; prosperity; opulence
2.      wealth or affluence
3.      a very large quantity of something

Synonyms: profusion, large quantity, plenty, loads, wealth, lavishness, bountiful, cornucopia

This morning during my sacred time when I was experiencing my heart meditation, the Italian word abbondanza entered my consciousness. As you can see above, abbondanza translates into abundance. After I received abbondanza I heard my inner voice saying; your heart and all that it does is the first producer of true abundance in your life. My heart freely gives me the abundance of life each and every second of the day without hesitation or failure, it does it literally without missing one beat. Has there ever been a greater blessing known to humanity during all of our human lifetimes? Absolutely not, there is no greater blessing or a greater amount of abundance given to others or myself each and every day that we go through this experience we call life. We humans tend to look for abundance in the physical things we have created. Nonetheless, there would not be possible a single life experience or a single human creation without the abbondanza of the heart. I know without a shadow of doubt that there would be no human experience, no life whatsoever without the sacred abbondanza of the heart.

Have a Day of Abbondanza!

 
Affirmation :


I flow effortlessly and freely with the abundance I am blessed with each second of every day from the Unconditional Love of my heart. I share freely the bounty available to me from that continuous blessing. The abbondanza consciousness of my heart is responsible for the energy generated by the food I eat being transmuted into life energy in its multiple forms of existence; I give praise and thanksgiving for that through my multiple expressions of life.

Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
(Spiritwalker)
07.29.12


No comments:

Post a Comment