Thursday, July 19, 2012

Consistency

.

 
Consistency



            Consistency:

1. the ability to maintain a particular standard or repeat a particular task without variation
2. reasonable or logical harmony between parts
3. the achievement of a level of performance that does not vary in quality over time



First I must start off with explaining the context in which I am using the word consistency. I am using the word consistency in relationship to my original spiritual place of existence, the state of being where I am functioning in perfect spiritual harmony with the whole of creation. I seek to fully manifest consistency in all that I do in life, especially my relationship with Infinite Source, my Beloved Spiritual Parent Mother-Father Goddess-God.


Affirmation:

I always maintain a conscious level of consistency in all of my actions with absolutely no variation of quality over time.


Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
(Spiritwalker)
07.19.12





No comments:

Post a Comment