Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Abundant Flow

.
Abundant Flow
I am none other than a luminous cherished and profoundly beloved Eternal Spiritual Being who is imbued with the bountiful perpetual seeds of divinity, and I fully posses the sacred power that gives me the unrestricted ability to completely live a life of Unconditional Love, Abundant Health, Incessant Compassion, and whatever else I choose that is in perfect harmony and balance with my Sacred Spiritual Path of Eternal Devotion to Infinite Source. I expect and except this ultimate good and revel fully in the Divine Truth of my Splendid Spiritual Existence.


“Today, I embrace my potential to be, do, and have whatever I can dream.”
~ Deepak Chopra
(Baba Shambhala Version)


Sat, Chit, Ananda—Existence, Consciousness, Bliss
~ Deepak Chopra

  
“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.”
~ Maya Angelou


Mindful Moment: Awaken To Unlimited Possibilities

I am fully conscious at all times that I am a Eternal Spiritual Being going through a temporary physical experience. I manifest everything that is needed during this physical sojourn here on Earth Mother, and I know without a shadow of doubt that Great Spirit/Infinite Source dwells within my spirit eternally.

Everything is in Divine Order as I follow my Soul’s Melody!
~ Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala



No comments:

Post a Comment