Thursday, February 14, 2013

Mosel of Love

.


 
Love

"My friend isn't back from the battlefield, sir. Request permission to go out and get him." "Permission refused," said the officer. "I don't want you to risk your life for a man who is probably dead."
 
The soldier went, all the same, and an hour later, came back mortally wounded, carrying the corpse of his friend.
 
The officer was furious. "I told you he was dead. Now I've lost both of you. Tell me, was it worth going out there to bring in a corpse?"
 
The dying man replied, "Oh, it was sir. When I got to him, he was still alive. And he said to me, 'Jack, I was sure you'd come.'"

 
Anthony de Mello, SJ

·.,¸.«»·.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.»·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·«.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.·«».¸,.·
Morsel 

When one door closes, another one opens.

African-American Folklore 
 
·.,¸.«»·.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.»·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·«.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.·«».¸,.·

Meditation

"So much horror has been perpetrated by people claiming to act out of their love of God. Today, as a result, those who speak of this love increasingly attract only suspicion. From now on, people want to look only to their fellow human beings, and to abandon this remote Divinity who was only a pretext for persecution. But the truth is that if we do not learn to love God first, we will not know how to love other human beings, for our love will be neither intelligent nor enlightened. We must not place so much trust in the human heart, for although it certainly contains good things, it also contains greed, violence and possessiveness. The human heart is a dark cavern from which monsters can emerge, so we must purify and enlighten it, which we can do only if we learn to turn towards God. Even when we are thinking of our fellow human beings, we must never forget the Creator, so that we do not lose our direction."

Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov


·.,¸.«»·.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.»·«»·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·«»·«.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.·«».¸,.· »§«o»§«·.,¸.«»·.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.»·«»·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·«»·«.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.·«».¸,.·


Life Notes From

Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
(SpiritWalker)

 

Good Morning Beloved! It feels so good to be alive. I recognize how blessed I am to be a part of this Divine Creation that Mother-Father Goddess-God has created. My mission in this lifetime is to do all that I can to show my appreciation to Great Spirit and to all of creation through the Love that I share from within me. I will share that Love in as many way as possible. The scripted words that I call Essence of Paradise are one of the many ways that I choose to share my Love.

My Path of Light consists of that which I believe will assist me in growing spiritually. I share it with others because I believe that it may assist someone else as well. I must admit that sometimes I make a mistake, but show me someone who is perfect. There is an old saying that goes something like this. He who throws stones should not live in a glass house; and a quote from the bible paraphrased by me, "You without fault, throw the first stone." I replace the word sin with fault. Beloved, it is all about growth.

I have learned over the years that everything that I do not agree with is not wrong. Most of the time the reason why I do not agree with something is because I am not mature enough to understand it at that time. So I had to learn how to stay open and allow myself to experience growing pains by stepping out of the box that others and I had constructed. That is why you will find that my Spiritual life and practice consist of beliefs from many different religions and faiths. No one man of group has all of the answers. So please do not be offended if I share something that does not fit into your box. I have found that the best thing I can do when something comes to me that I do not agree with, is to ask Goddess-God
to show me what I need to see. Goddess-God never lets us down. I do what I do because I Love Goddess-God and I Love You!

Today I am going to share the lyrics to a song by one of my favorite groups called Fertile Ground. Some of our ancestors called Angels and Spirits Star People and saw the Sun in the sky as a symbol of Mother-Father Goddess-God
. The song is entitled Star People. Please give me some feed back on these lyrics. I would really like to know what goes through you mind after you read Star People.

I Love You!
·.,¸.«»·.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.»·«»·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·«»·«.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.·«».¸,.· »§«o»§«·.,¸.«»·.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.»·«»·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·«»·«.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.·«».¸,.·
 


Star People
N. Boxley & J.Collins


Do you remember the time when we were
one with the Sun
And all the joy that we had, cause in our
hearts we were one
The point was focused on us, and we
enjoyed this dream
In and out at our will
Saturated auspiciously

Star people come down we are preparing
to be with you again
Star people come down we are preparing
to be with you again

We've been missing, and missing the point
of who we are and why we came
And as this reality deceives us we get
caught and lose our aim
We get in the way of ourselves, and we
dismiss the call
We get in the way of ourselves, and we
make it so hard

Star people come down we are preparing
to be with you again
Star people come down we are preparing
to be with you again

So as we sit around and contemplate with
thoughts of the way it could be
And as we swing back and forth, one day
we will awake from this dream
And see that you are here as you have
always been
Guiding from a varied symmetry
And as promise through our evolution
One day we'll be free, free, free, free

Star people come down we are preparing
to be with you again
Star people come down we are preparing
to be with you again 



·.,¸.«»·.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.»·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·«.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.·«».¸,.· 


Create A Beauty-Full Light Filled Loving Life!

..· ´¨¨))  -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´  ..·´   -:¦:- Essence of Paradise -:¦:-
-:¦:-    ((¸¸.·´*
(\o/) On The Wings Of Love!

Baba Kundi Ma'at Shambhala
Copyright © May 2004
All rights reserved

-:¦:-

·.,¸.«»·.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.»·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·«.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.·«».¸,.·

Daily Cup of Inspiration

·.,¸.«»·.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.»·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·«.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.·«».¸,.·


Do You Want To Change?


Some learning opportunities will be more optimum than others; however, we are "learning", it is impossible to fail. In order to FAIL, we must reach an outcome past, which nothing will ever happen, and past which nothing will ever change. If we are allowing ourselves to "learn"; and "change" and "grow" from what is taking place in our lives, there are no "final"; outcomes, no end points, and we cannot fail at anything.

Charles Frost


·.,¸.«»·.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.»·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·«.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.·«».¸,.·

Prayer Request

·.,¸.«»·.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.»·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·«.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.·«».¸,.·


Please pray for the manifestation of Spirit’s
Divine Will and Love throughout the world.

 
So It Eternally Is!

·.,¸.«»·.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.»·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·«.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.·«».¸,.·

Affirmation

·.,¸.·.,¸.«»·.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.»·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·«.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.·«».¸,.·.¸,.·


I follow the Path of Spirit, it is the only path for me.

Baba Kundi Ma'at Shambhala
Copyright © May 2004
All rights reserved



·.,¸.·.,¸.«»·.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.»·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·«.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.·«».¸,.·.¸,.·

Peace, Light, and Love To The Whole of Creation!
Create A Beauty-Full and Prosperous Life,
One Day At A Time!


·.,¸.·.,¸.«»·.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.»·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·«.,¸,.·§·.,¸,.·«».¸,.·.¸,.·

One Love, Unconditional and Everlasting!
-:¦:-




 

No comments:

Post a Comment