Friday, May 10, 2013

The Teacher Will Appear

.

  -->
When The Student Is Ready The Teacher Will Appear
I have heard that when the student is ready the teacher will appear many times, and over the years I have believed that for the most part the teacher would actually be someone in physical form. Then that expanded to someone in physical form or someone or something Spiritual; and that has pretty much been it until now.
There is no doubt that I am the student and have been and will be my entire life, my belief and pretty much my knowing is that has and will never change as long as I am in the form of a physical human being. Nonetheless, what has changed as far as the teacher goes is this. My teachers will be and have always been my experiences, beliefs, doubts, feelings, dreams, visions, my parents, friends, people I know and do not know that I have seen and have come in contact with; everyone and everything in life is my teacher, and I the student have always been ready and will remain ready throughout this lifetime. So there is no single individual I am waiting for to come to me and teach me.
All I seek and desire is Absolute Truth, and the ability and know how to always allow and have that truth as a part of my conscious nucleus, a part of the very center of my being that guides me through life. I want the Divine Will that authored and orchestrated this awesome Universe that I have been honored to be a part of, to be fully manifested in me and through me. I know that I can be self centered and completely out of balanced when I am anything but that, that is why my overriding desire is for Divine Will to worked in me and through me at all times. However, just as it is with a student in the schools we humans have created, sometimes the student fails a test. Nevertheless, in the school of life no failure is permanent because we can and will retake each failed test over until it is past with flying colors. We will continue to reincarnate over and over again until we pass every single test we are given.
So, I look forward to the many teachers that will be a part of my life today and in all of the years I have remaining in my current School of Life, here on this dense physical plane. In addition to that, I am looking forward to the time when I graduate with honors and move on to the Infinite Spiritual Plane for the remainder of my eternal existence, as a fully conscious Higher Spiritual Creator of Realities. As I go through this process, I must study to show myself approved; and the manifestation will be in all that I manifest and all of the energy that radiates from deep within my spirit, to help and bless those around me that in some way enters into my surrounding world, or in some way happen to be affected by that which is going on within my surrounding world.
I know that I am blessed beyond measure and so is everyone else. At one point in life I did not see and know that divine reality, because I was to young and not spiritually educated and enlightened enough to comprehend that. Just as it is with our schools, a first grader normally does not comprehend calculus, because she or he has not yet been taught the basis for such advanced mathematics. A child in that grade is learning the basics such as adding and subtracting. It is exactly the same in the School of Life.
I do not know how much longer I will be in the School of Life. However, there is one thing I do know; as long as I am in the School of Life I will always aspire to do my very best in every course I am assigned. I will certainly graduate Summa cum laude from the School of Life without a doubt, we all will eventually. As I stated before, there will be no failures, and there will certainly be no eternal damnation and punishment for missing the mark in a single lifetime. Each of us will reincarnate onto the dense physical plain until we learn every life lesson with flying colors, and we will eventually accomplish that for sure.
One of my favorite quotes has come to me this morning, “Break Loose From The Familiar and Launch Out Into The Deep”, Rev. Ev.  Also, one of my favorite songs that I have slightly changed the lyrics to called “Deep Waters” by the group called Incognito. Some of the lyrics say, “deep waters, I’m drowning in deep waters, slowly drowning in deep waters, slowly drowning in deeper. Deeper, deeper, deeper, I’m drowning in deeper. Deeper, deeper, deeper, so deep is the water”. I changed the lyrics to this; Deep waters, I swimming in, deep waters, slowly swimming in deeper. Deeper, deeper, deeper, I’m swimming in deeper. Deeper, deeper, deeper, so deep is the water. Now that translates into this, I have broken loose from the familiar things in life, and launched out into, and swimming in the deep waters of faithful new creation of my spirit.
Following my favorite quote and Deep Waters came another song that I love, that song is by Liz Wright, it is entitled Salt. Check out these lyrics.
Salt

How can you lose your song?
When you have sung it for so long?
And how can you forget your dance, your dance
When that dance is all you've ever had?

It must be, it must be true
You can't separate the two oh no, you can't
It's impossible to do just like the salt in the stew
Oh my, it's all apart of you
One thing that life cannot do life can't do it no
It can't take your song from you

So when life brings a chance, a chance
For you to give your part, to give your part away
Don't just stand there feeling scared
Don't be afraid 'cause there could be a treasure right there

Now listen, listen to the truth
It does not matter, doesn't matter what to do
Still gonna be you just like the salt in the stew
Yeah, it's all apart of you
And one thing, the one thing that life cannot do
Hey, hey, hey, can't do it no
It can't take your song from you

Life can't take it, you don't give it
Life can't take it oh yeah
It can't take your song from you

All of that is an intricate part of the many phases of understanding that we go through in the amazing and awesome School of Life. Because of this I Love every minute of this educational experience called life. However, sometimes when I look away from the Sacred Prize, that causes me to temporarily loose focus, I tend to get disheartened and complain about a lesson and ask, why? Thankfully that disconnect is only a temporary minor bump in my sojourn through the School of life.
My beloved sisters and brothers, what I am saying is; Life Is Wonder-Full. Every experience that comes to us during this sojourn through this dense physical plane is designed to help us reach heights we could never reach otherwise. The ups and downs in life are the seasoning that gives life the flavor it needs. Just as it is with the ingredients we use when we are cooking. If we ate each one separately most would taste horrible, however when they are mixed together and eaten as one dish they are simply scrumptious. We must learn to greet every experience with great joy, knowing that as a whole every life experience is Delight-Full. I am grateful for every teacher and every lesson that comes to me in life.

One Love, One People, One Sacred School
Baba-Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
(SpiritWalker)
May 10, 2013

Salt ~ Liz Wright


No comments:

Post a Comment