Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wellspring of Love

.

  
Wellspring of Love

I am a Wellspring of Love, because of that the Sacred Power of Infinite Source flows to me, and through me every second of every day. My Refreshing Sacred Wellspring of Unconditional Love scrumptiously overflows with abundance, the more I give the more my wellspring flows in Divine Abbondanza; which is none other than the Divine Abundance of Spirit. I am called to and anointed to be this Refreshing Sacred Wellspring of Unconditional Love. I yield fully to my calling and anointing. I know that because of that I have become a blessing to others as well as myself.

This wondrous experience dose not start and stop with me, neither is it and isolated occurrence for a chosen few. This is the calling and anointing that is upon every human being on the face of Earth Mother. We are called to do exactly what Earth Mother does, give life abundantly. To give Love is to give life. So we must continually share Love and all multitudes of other blessings we have so graciously been given in this lifetime. It is only natural for us to give; hoarding is not something that naturally occurs anywhere in nature. It is within our Divine Nature to be givers. To hoard our blessings clogs up the channels that our blessings flow to us through. With those channels clogged due to hoarding, we cannot receive any additional blessings; then the blessings we have been hoarding start to rot and possess the sickening stench of deterioration.

So, it serves others and us well when we give freely of that which we have, no matter how miniscule that which we give may seem. However, each of us has something of great wealth that we can and must give, and it is surely the wealthiest gift of all, Unconditional Love. We must understand that true wealth is not something that can be bought and then given. True wealth originates from within the Spirit of Infinite Source, of which we are Sacred Particles. So the most valuable gift ever given by Infinite Source and the whole of creation is Love. It is just that plain and simple, yet at the same time the most multifaceted gift ever given. I Love to give Love, and I also Love to receive Love. What about you? I give that which I wish to receive. I Love you with everything that is within me.

To Love Is To Live, and To Live Is To Love!

Now is the time to leave the past behind and start Loving and Living.

One Love, One People, One Sacred Mission!


Baba-Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
SpiritWalker
05.01.13



No comments:

Post a Comment