Monday, November 11, 2013

Contemplating Love and Who I Am

.

 
Contemplating Love and Who I Am

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
 
Helen Keller

This entire lifetime I have been tried to tell a few women how much I love them, but it was not understood, not believed, and/or not felt. It would be such a nice experience; no, it would be absolutely a Wonder-Full experience to have a Sacred Woman feel the Love I have to share with her solely from my heart, and know it as the undeniable truth and come to feel the true depth of my Love for her and embrace it completely. That is a dream of mine, and it will surely come true one day; matter of fact I believe it is in the process of becoming a part of my earthly reality real soon, simply because I desire it and I know that I am worthy of it. Patience is a virtue that I have been embracing fully for a while now, and it is about to pay off.
To live and to never have experienced reciprocated Unconditional Love is to have never truly lived. I surely believe that we are here to experience Unconditional Love, above every other life experience. As one of my favorite songs says, “The Creator Has A Master Plan, Peace and Happiness Throughout The Land”, that can only be accomplished through Loving Unconditionally. Love is surely the only lasting answer and bringer of Peace and Joy Everlasting. There is no greater goal than to experience the reciprocating gift of True Love.
Look to Love to find the answer and reason for living, it is no secret that Love is the answer to every challenging situation that we can and ever will be faced with in life. There is nothing to big for the Sacred Energy of Unconditional Love to conquer and completely soothe.
Baba-Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
November 11, 2013




Today is the beginning of the 21-Day Experience, Desire and Destiny! Here I will share with you the scripted words from the first meditation.


Day 1

Who Am I?

CENTERING THOUGHT

I Am My Deepest Desire!

Sanskrit Mantra: So Hum ~ I Am.


Day 1 Who Am I?

"The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why."

Mark Twain

Welcome to our 21-Day Experience, Desire and Destiny! We are delighted and honored that you are joining us, as together we expand our understanding of ourselves and we open to the magnificent lives we are meant to live—our destinies.

Our deepest, most heartfelt desires are like stars in a constellation . . . brilliant, twinkling lights that show us the way and create pathways to our true destinies. It is our soul’s mission to connect with, cherish, and realize our desires in order to live our lives to the fullest and make our greatest contributions to the world. In fulfilling our heart-held dreams we flourish, serving ourselves and others from a place of bliss, generosity, and love. Our journey starts at the beginning, in the center, as we go within to listen to our deepest truth.
Mindful Moment

Today is a new beginning, the first step on a very special journey. Along the way there will be new sights to see and concepts to learn. As you travel through this day, take time to acknowledge yourself and celebrate your choice to live mindfully and wholeheartedly! With your mind and heart open, you are creating the space to manifest the life of your dreams.

You can still join in on this by going to https://chopracentermeditation.com/challenge and signing up, it is absolutely free.





No comments:

Post a Comment