Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Let Go and Let Goddess-God

.

Let Go and Let Goddess-God
This morning during my meditation the following came to me. I was meditating and as it happens sometimes I could feel and hear my heartbeat exceptionally more than other times. The thing that came to mind as my awareness went to my heartbeat was this; my heartbeats with no effort, there is nothing that I must continually doing like peddling a bike to keep it beating, and there is no resistance to it beating, it simply beats. That is because that is the divine way that Mama-Baba Goddess-God designed it to be. Guess what? Just about everything that we toil over is designed in exactly the same way. We have gotten in the way of just about every blessing that Mama-Baba Goddess-God has afforded us. We are either busy trying to make something work that does not need our assistance, or resisting that which has come to us to help mold us into being the conscious spiritual being that we have always been, but have gotten away from it consciously because we are all in the way of natural flow.
I want to make sure that you understand me perfectly clear; I am saying this to myself first and foremost. I need to get out of the way of Mama-Baba Goddess-God’s blessings as well as the work that is being done on me, and me getting in the way and throwing things way out of kilter. Now this is not as easy as it may seem, because you know how it can be when you have established a habit. We get so busy with life that we tend to switch into automatic pilot mode very quickly, and when we are in the mode we immediately start to do things the old habitual way. In the past one of my biggest problems was to worry about things. I am in the process of learning how to release. I am learning how to let go and let Goddess-God do what is intended for Goddess-God to do. We may believe that we know what to do but we don’t most of the time, which is because most of the time we are dealing with partial awareness and partial truth, even if we were not dealing with partial anything, most things that we try to handle are not meant for us to handle anyway, because we are far from being omniscient.
To be completely up front and honest with myself, worry is surely a lack of trust. Now who am I not trusting, it could be no one else than Mama-Baba Goddess-God. It is not that I do not believe that Goddess-God can handle all things. It is because of the faulty programming that we all have been exposed to over our lifetime. So much so that most only see themselves as human beings, and not who they truly are, spiritual beings. The bible teaches and it is witnessed in the world all around us; “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?” Matthew 6:25-26 Is this not our reality? So why are we running around doing all of the useless things that we are doing, and why are so many people suffering around the world today? Because we are trying to do the things that only Mama-Baba Goddess-God is equipped to do. We are students and Goddess-God is our teacher, we have not been elevated to the position of teacher or Goddess-God; we will be gods once we are able to allow Divine Will to be done in and threw all that we do; but even then we will not be equipped to do that which Goddess-God does.
I am at the place right now of learning not to worry about what people think of me. As long as I know that I have done my best, even if my best is not the best that can be done, I have done well and it does not matter what others think about me or what I have done. Yes I want others to think the best of me and know that I love them and would never mean them any harm; nonetheless people are going to think what they think, so I should not waste any time or sleep over what they are thinking or doing. This has been a little difficult for me because I am a people person and I love people. However, I must be at the place of loving them and allowing them to be whom they are, no matter what that translates into.
So part of my current mission is continually asking Mama-Baba Goddess-God to assist me every step of the way. Here are some examples, Goddess-God please help me not to get upset over their judgment of me, even though it is wrong. Mama-Baba Goddess-God please help me to be at the place of not feeling the need to defend myself and just let things go, and know that Divine Will must and will manifest all of the time. You see, the end result that should be will be; the only question is this. Will the end result come soon because I am not interfering with things or will it be later because of my interference? I can interfere as long as I want, but that will impede divine flow and my blessings being able to come to me, so I must let go and let Goddess-God if I want that which should be a part of my life to come to me in divine time.
I Let Go and Let Goddess-God Have Complete Control!

Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
(Spiritwalker)
November 13, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment