Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Thoughts from an Awakening Soul

 
This is the introduction to the inspirational living book of my life. It has been a lifetime in the writing and visible on the walls of my mind. Now it is time to transcribe it in a way that others can share in it. Please join me in prayer, and send me energy so that I can transcribe it in a way that will be understood by all. I see this as the great honor that it is. Sharing our life experiences is not a small insignificant task; it is surely an enormous undertaking that exposes the most intimate experiences in ones life.  Deep within my being I strongly feel that my life should be an open book for all to see, because everything that I have done and will do is known by Mama-Baba Goddess-God, The Creator of all things. So why not share it with my sisters and brothers who I am one with in spirit. I undertake this endeavor with great joy, excitement and respect.


.

Introduction


This book has been a long time in the making. One thing that held up the writing of it was my belief that I was incapable of doing such a thing. So there were major personal hurdles that I had to overcome.  I had a very low self-esteem that I had been carrying since childhood. Thanks to continuous encouragement from many people who crossed my life path, many of which do not even know that they encouraged me; this book has become a reality.
The writing of this book in no way says that I have arrived, that I have all or most of the answers to life in general, or all or most of the answers to the experiences of my lifes journey. I have barely scratched the surface of the reality called life. Before I go any further that is something that I must share with you that is very important to me. In line with what I just shared, I must inform you that I emphatically reserve the right to change my mind in a split second when I find I am in error. Subsequently, if you notice that I am saying one thing today, and tomorrow I am saying something altogether different, do not categorize me as a hypocrite, because I am not. The bottom line is this; I have been made aware that what I believed to be truth was revealed to me to be otherwise. Because of that, I will change my mind the split second that I find out that I am in error. This is the story off mankind since the beginning of time. Did we not believe and adamantly profess that the world was flat, and also that the sun rotated around the earth? Well, all of that changed when the truth was clearly revealed for all to see, with evidence that backs up that reality. So if that which I believe is called into question, and I am proven to be in error, I will change my beliefs with no apologies. However, I will do my best to make the change known to as many people as I possibly can.
More than anything this book is written in the Sacred Energy of Love, and it sincerely comes from the very depths of my soul. It speaks of the internal spiritual growth that has and is continuing to take place within this experience that is known as my physical life, here on this dense temporal physical plane. I am honored and oh so grateful to Infinite Source, for the awakening that is taking place within me, which has facilitated the writing of this book. I hope, pray, and believe that this book will touch at least one person in such a way that it causes her or him to go deep within themselves and examine all that they believe and say that they know; then to make any changes necessary to align in a greater way with the absolute truth of Infinite Source.
In this book you will see that I call God by many names, Great Spirit, Great Mystery, The Divine, Infinite Source, Universal Intelligence, Creator, The One, Oneness, God, Mother-Father Goddess-God, Mama-Baba Goddess-God, The All, and a few other names. The bottom line here is this; I am recognizing the Divine Energy Force that is responsible for the creation of the whole of creation. I cannot say that the Creator is one or more energies or beings, because I do not know that. I simply know for sure that there is something divine out there and within us, which is without any doubt omniscient and omnipotent, and I consciously yield completely to that Divine Spiritual Energy without any hesitation whatsoever. I recognize also that Infinite Source is not solely one gender. Because of that divine reality, I completely recognize and honor both the Sacred Feminine and Sacred Masculine Energies of our Beloved Most High Mama-Baba Goddess-God.
This book is actually a compilation of inspirational writings done over a number of years. So you can use it by reading one inspiration at a time as a daily inspirational guide, or read it the same way that you would any other book.

  Baba-Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
(Spiritwalker)
Copyright © March. 2014






1 comment:

  1. Go my brother! Looks very interesting and I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete