Thursday, August 16, 2012

Transition Into Your Life’s Calling

.

 
Transition Into Your Life’s Calling

«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»

This morning as I usually do, I was communing on the telephone with my beloved spiritual sister Joi who lives on the West Coast. She was doing what she does so well; in her own special way she was motivating me to step out and do something different. This is how I would say what she told me. Baba, it is time for you to break loose from the familiar terrain of your current life experiences, and launch out into the deep uncharted waters that bring you the greatest joy in life, and that which sings beauty-full melodies to your heart and soul. Hey, I really like how that sounds; how could I resist doing such? One of Joi’s motivational gifts is being a motivator; helping others bring out the best in themselves. You, Joi, and I are going through some type of transition in life. There are many transitions we go through as we journey through life, and they all lead up to our final transition when we exit stage left from life following our final currant call here on Earth Mother.
As Joi and I were talking with each other we touched on a possibility that we had discussed before in the not so distant past. That possibility was me starting a Blog Talk or Conference Call that would be held on a regular basis, providing everyone who takes part in it with a venue were we all can come together and brainstorm about the issues in our lives we all are experiencing. When we talked about it before it really resonated within me. However, this time it not only resonated within me, I also felt that the time for such to become a reality is in the very near future, maybe something like September.
With all of that said, I am planning on starting a bi-weekly conference call entitled; “Transition Into Your Life’s Calling”. I am feeling that the major thrust of the gathering will be about what we are called to do in life, and that touches on everything we do in life. It has to do with all of our beliefs on why we are here, relationships, family, work, and all of the situations that come to us in life. I see this as being a place where all of us can support and assist each other make it through the most challenging times we experience in life. Most of the time we simply need to know that we are not the only one experiencing difficult times.
All of the conference calls will be free; they are not established for the purpose of selling anything or soliciting money from each other. I will be the moderator of the calls for the purpose of starting a topic, and orchestrating order; you know how it can get when you have more than one person talking about that which they are passionate. One major rule for the conference calls that must and will stand is this; everyone must yield to the moderator when silence and order is called for. Also, we must respect each other fully, and when there are times when we must move on because an impasse has been reached, the moderator will establish that it is time to agree to disagree and move forward. Respecting others rights to believe as they do is another major rule that must be followed. We will be a think tank and a place where seeds can be planted in the fertile soil of those who are receptive to what is being shared. I see this as being a glorious and wonder-full time of sharing for all. No one will be forced to talk, however; I hope that everyone shares in the conversation to some degree.
As soon as I know, I will inform you when the conference calls will begin. Then all you will have to do is call in and participate. However, for now I would like to know who is interested in taking part in this. I also would like to know the area you live in, and what days and times work best for you; would you please share that information with me after you read this, or as soon as possible. I am so excited about starting “Transition Into Your Life’s Calling”; I hope you are excited as well.

«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»

"A Proper Transition Facilitates A Lasting Transformation!"

«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»


Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
(SpiritWalker)
08.14.12


2 comments: