Saturday, March 31, 2012

I Am That Which I Am Looking For

..
.






I Am That Which I Am Looking For


Friday, June 11, 2010



These scripted words of my inner most reality were motivated by the following statement made by a friend on June 11, 2010.


The only thing in the world you can change is yourself; and that makes all the difference in the world.


I use to believe and say the following; the only thing in the world, we can change is ourselves. However, now I know and say something altogether different.



I cannot and do not want to change myself, because my true self which is my Spiritual Self is nothing less than Complete Perfection. The only thing I can do that makes all the difference in the world is the following; simply be my true spiritual self. Moreover, that can only be accomplished as I go through and complete the process I have labeled Total Spiritual Re-Call. It is imperative that I remember all spiritual truths, remember who I am spiritually, and remember that I am created by and through Perfection Itself; which makes me a perfect creation that does not need to change in any way who or what I am. I am perfection, I am the complete personification of perfection itself; I am the complete personification of Spirit temporarily manifesting in a state called physical form. I do not need to change that which I truly am within my spirit; I simply need to start viewing everything through my true spiritual field of vision. I must start seeing everything through my First Eye, which is my spiritual vision; my First Eye is that which many people call the Third Eye. Viewing things through our temporal physical vision is the equivalent of trying to clearly view the world outside our window, a window that has become a dirty smoky piece of glass from decades of neglected maintenance.


So in essence what I am saying is as follows; I do not need to change who or what I am. The only thing I need to change is my perception of myself. I also need to change how I choose to view and define everything about myself, and everything in my surrounding physical realm I see and accept as my current physical reality. If I am created by Perfection, I can most definitely be nothing less than that which is perfect. Therefore, the bottom line is as follows. I need to stop looking outside of myself for the answers and direction I seek and perceive that I need; everything that I seek can be found within the very core of my Eternal Spirit, which is the Sacred Dwelling Place of Great Spirit, Goddess/God Itself. That is why it is said in the christian holy book the bible, "Be still and know that I Am God." In addition, in numerous other religions their follower’s are likewise taught to be still, clear their minds, go within, and meditate on the Divine.


I am Goddess/God, because Mother/Father Goddess/God created me. The creation is always one with and a part of its creator. The creation is the physical energetic manifestation of the creator. I am my biological father and my mother because of the fact that I am the physical creation that has come forth through both of their physical bodies coming together in the act of procreation ordained by my Spiritual Parent Mother/Father Goddess/God. Physical creations are simply reflections and replicas of that which is Fully Spiritual. Every single creation in this physical realm is a physical reflection of that which is eternally divine and spiritual in true nature. When it comes to myself and the entire human race, the problems we are experiencing enter into our consciousness, understanding and lives when we started viewing this physical experience we call life solely through our physical vision, comprehension, and our other physical senses, as if that were our true reality. How can such an action serve us well when we are Spiritual Beings temporarily sojourning through this dense physical plane? Such an action cannot serve us well because first, we are not seeing things as they truly are; second because we are not focusing on that which is truly our reality. What we are trying to see and how we are trying to see it is the equivalent of trying to view the cells of a plant by looking at it with a magnifying glass; it is absolutely impossible to see the cells of the plant that way.


Therefore, the bottom line equals this; I do not need to change who I Am, the only thing I need to change is how I relate to people, things, myself, and how I use who and what I am for the benefit of the whole of creation. I need to recognize that I am not an imperfect, miserable, flawed, and unworthy creation that needs to find something or someone outside of myself to save me from me; and fix me so that I can be totally acceptable to my Sacred Parent Mother/Father Goddess/God. There is no need for me to worry about being accepted by that which I am eternally one with. I am who and what I have been looking for to rescue me my entire life. I am a Divine and Perfect Creation, one who is eternally whole and eternally complete within myself because of my Divine Connection and Sacred Oneness with my Sacred Parent Mother/Father Goddess/God, period end and beginning of story; end and beginning? Yes, because my cycle of existence is delightfully eternal.



Affirmation


I Am One with Goddess/God,

There Is No Lack In Me,

All of My Need Are Met Daily,
Because Goddess/God Dwells Within Me, We Are One.


Now I Can See That I Have Always Been Free.

So It Is!


One Love, Unconditional!



Baba-Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
Copyright © June 2010




No comments:

Post a Comment