Monday, August 6, 2012

Religion

.

Religion

Key Word(s): Infinite ~ Religion

1. people’s beliefs and opinions concerning the existence, nature, and worship of a deity or deities, and divine involvement in the universe and human life, superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods
2. a particular institutionalized or personal system of beliefs and practices relating to the divine, details of belief as taught or discussed
3. a set of strongly-held beliefs, values, and attitudes that somebody lives by
4. an object, practice, cause, or activity that somebody is completely devoted to or obsessed by
5. a particular system of faith and worship
6. a pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance


ORIGIN Middle English (originally in the sense [life under monastic vows] ): from Old French, or from Latin religio(n-) ‘obligation, bond, reverence,’ perhaps based on Latin religare ‘to bind.’



«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»


Religion is mans interpretation of the One or Ones responsible for creation; be it a Supreme Being or Supreme Beings, Power or Powers, Sacred Energy or Sacred Energies who support, directs, and seeks reverence from mankind for the abundant life and the blessings of Infinite Source, Earth Mother, and the whole of creation. Religion is solely subjective and not absolute, because religion is not based on anything other then obligation and somebody’s personal opinions, rather than being based on spiritual facts and evidence, religion exists only within the flimsy ideas based in the feeble minds of people, and is not independent of outside control. Religion is man’s feeble attempt to make since out of that, which is not fully understood. The reason why I say it is a feeble attempt is because of all of the pain and suffering religion is responsible for. There have been more wars and deaths perpetrated against humanity in the name of the God of religions, than all conflicts of the world put together known to mankind; and the God of the religions is always blamed for it all, because God was supposed to have commanded those who follow Him to do what they do. Most of the time religions impose their frail human characteristics on the God figures they have created, such as God being vengeful and angry. Yet they also paint the picture of God being Love, and the Love of God enables mankind to forbear all manner of trials and tribulations and to always be forgiving and non-judgmental of others actions.
Religion provides mankind with an out from whatever it is that they have done, the requirement is usually to seek and ask for forgiveness from a chosen one or deity. Some religions require confessions to priests, sacrifices or offerings to there God, gods, saints, deities, or their designated saviors; someone or something that is provided as a son or some other type of figure as the sacred sacrifice, which becomes their scapegoat, the one who takes all the blame for their shortcomings and sins. That scapegoat/savior will provide them with the salvation and forgiveness of God. In essence they have created a system that takes away all human responsibility for ones actions. What a convenient way to shed ones responsibility for their actions. That is ingenious, very convenient, yet extremely wicked and self-serving.
Speaking of convenience, wickedness, and being self-serving; such actions take us the furthest we could get from our essential center of existence, that which I see and believe is the major part of our existence and power here on this dense physical plane; and that is none other than our eternal oneness with that which is totally responsible for our existence here on Earth Mother; as well as our eternal existence as spiritual beings. I believe that we are here on this dense physical plane to learn how to stand on our own responsible spiritual way. The major question that arises now is, what is spiritual or what does it mean to be spiritual? Being spiritual is a higher calling, which is related to the soul or spirit. Spirituality is in complete contrast to that which is religious as well as that which is material; there is also a contrast between that which is sacred and carnal, the selfish worldly pleasures vs. a conscious spiritual existence. To be spiritual is to possess a much higher temperament than ordinary human expressions of our feelings and beliefs offers. Spirituality is an action that is connected to, and affects higher inner recognition of our true existence, that which is not isolated to this dense physical plane. Many people see religion and spirituality as being one in the same; nonetheless I do not see it that way, because religion was created within the human intellect. I see spirituality for what it truly is; spirituality is the highest intimate connection we have to that which is responsible for creating and sustaining the whole of creation. Spirituality comes exclusively through our Spiritual Higher Selves. Religion is no more than man's feeble attempt of explaining that which is sacred and far above the human intellect. Religion is subject to the full dictates of the institutions that created it, not the Supreme Source that is responsible for the creation of all things that are part of this physical plane.
We must find our individual way of connecting spiritually with Infinite Source the Creator of all things, and our own intimate way of communing with Infinite Source. When we are doing such we must be completely open to that which may at first seem outlandish. That is due to the fact that the true spiritual ways are far beyond our ways or normal thinking; because actually the way that we think now days has nothing whatsoever to do with normalcy. That is due to the fact that we are spiritual beings that have been acting like and Identifying with the state of being human; of which the two are at totally opposite poles of existence. Actually, the concept of being a human being is an illusionary concept that we must release. That is because the twain cannot and do not exist together. To believe that the two can co-exist together is like believing that water and fire can exist naturally in the exact same space; that is utterly impossible. Many times it is advisable that we do not share I individual spiritual connection and conviction with Infinite Source with others, because then we would be placed on the spot to explain and justify our beliefs, and most of the time that is impossible to do, because our personal intimate connection, conviction, and relationship with Infinite Source, is established upon the foundation of our personal experiences in life, and they differ form everyone else’s personal experiences. Some have similar experiences, and those experiences may allow them to be able to relate to our relationship with Infinite Source, however they still may not be able to relate fully.
There is a very important thing that we must understand, there are multiple paths that lead to the exact same destination; and we are all headed for that destination. Simply because my path may be different from yours does not mean that either path is in error, that is due to the fact that there are many ways to get to the exact same destination, even if it means cutting a path that no one has every traveled before. Did you know that many times that is what most of us are called to do? That is one reason why our relationship with Infinite Source is called and intimate relationship. As I am contemplating this as I write these scripted words, it has come to me that there are no two paths that are exactly the same on a lifelong basis; all of our paths are completely individualized. Our paths may run parallel for long periods of time, however they always will eventually veer off on their own unique course from time-to-time. That is why some relationships must come to and end. Yet there are those relationships that can and do stay together when the two individual courses veer off in different directions. That is because they have not veered from each other drastically. However, there are some relationships that stay together despite the fact that they should separate and go their separate ways. That is due to their fear of the unknown, as well as their familiarity with what they are currently experiencing, even if it is less than what they need and are directed to be a part of within their spirit. We must open up fully and understand that there is no separation between us, simply because we are not physically in each other’s presence.
We must be completely open to allow for everything that will facilitate our spiritual growth; especially when we are dealing with that which we know will cause more growth. Many times when there is resistance it is due to fear and/or our limited and stubborn human intellect. Whenever we feel a resistance to do something, we must examine that resistance carefully; in order to make sure it is a legitimate reason, and not just fear or a self-centered desire to be in control, and just hold on to that which is familiar to us. This brings up one of my favorite sayings I heard back in the mid 1970’s by a female minister called Rev Ev; “Break loose from the familiar and launch out into the deep”. It takes a lot of courage to do so, nonetheless the courage I am speaking of is given to us in unlimited supply and backed up by Infinite Source, and that is found within the never failing faith we have within our Spirits. I am not speaking of blind faith; I am speaking of a mighty faith that can and is backed up by a combination of fact and discernment. I believe that everything that we must do is back by that which has substance; we simply must take whatever time necessary to find and understand that substance. Religion has made us lazy, and laziness has caused us to become weak and apathetic. Religion is supposed to place responsibility on us; nonetheless it does the opposite when it comes to that which is truly important, such as standing on our own and making decisions for ourselves. Our spiritual growth must consist of taking on responsibility for every single thing we think, say, and do. In taking responsibility for our actions, we must break loose from that which we are used to doing, and stop doing things just because that is what we were taught to do, and that was what our parents and their parents have always done. If mankind had not broken loose from the old beliefs that the earth was flat and that humans were not meant to fly, we would have never discovered all of the sacred beauty of Earth Mother, and it would still take us days to travel distances that can be traveled in hours.
It is time that we release Infinite Source and ourselves from the many boxes of confinement and limitation that all of us have so elaborately created. We have tried to do that which is impossible, change that which is infinite and divine in nature to that which is finite and mundane in nature. We must take the time to be still, so that we can once again start to hear the sacred direction that is coming to us from deep within our very own spirits. Until we do that we are no different then the hamster that is in it’s treadmill going around and around hours on end and actually going nowhere. How frustrating and disappointing is it to being driving around for almost an hour only to finally realized that you have actually been traveling in a circle? That is extremely frustrating, especially when you thought about stopping and asking for directions about five minutes into your drive. Being still and going within to get direction from within our spirit, which is our infinite source of information, is what we should being doing to avoid us from going around in circles and getting nowhere. It is sad to say, many people do that their entire lives; I did it for a great deal of my life. I am so grateful that I finally reached the place that I have learned to be still and open up to the inner spiritual direction that has always been and always will be available to me within the very core of my spiritual being. Now that I am seeing things through my inner vision, which is my spiritual sight, I am seeing things clearly as I should.
I feel that it is important at this time to mention that even though I am at the place I am spiritually, there is still a lot of room for improvement and expansion in my life, and there will always exist more room for improvement as long as I am here in physical form. That is because of the dense state of this physical realm as well as the limited abilities of this physical vehicle that is temporarily housing my eternal higher spiritual self. As long as I am connected to the limited human intellect, to some degree it will be difficult to fully relate to that which is spiritual; but that too shall pass. The spiritual evolution that we spiritual beings must experience while going through this physical experience is ongoing, and will continue to be so as long as it takes for us to accomplish whatever it is that we are supposed to accomplish. I say that because I will not venture to think that I know the ultimate purpose for us being here, as well as the purpose for the whole of creation. In the not so distant past I thought I did and professed that on a regular basis. That was simply that which I was taught and sincerely believed, yet even though I believed that with all of my heart and soul, I was sincerely in error. I am so glad that I have reached the place where I do not care if I am in error, and what people will think of me. Because the most important thing to me now is doing the right thing, and if I am not doing the right thing, that I find out quickly when I am in error so I can correct that error as fast as possible.
Now I must remind you of the following as I do from time to time when I share my scripted words. I reserve the right to change my mind and the direction I am going in a split second, if I find out that I have been believing and doing that which is not in complete harmony with divine will, and that which is in one accord with the flow of the whole of creation. I am not a hypocrite simply because I may be saying one thing yesterday and something altogether different today. It is simply that it was brought to my attention in some way, that what I thought to be truth and believed that I should follow yesterday was not as I thought is was after all. Because of that, as soon as it was brought to my attention that I was in error, I had no choice but to make an immediate change in my beliefs, actions, direction and communication. It is all about learning and being open to change when change presents itself.
We have been taught to be ashamed when we make a mistake or loose a competition. First of all and most important, we should never be in competition with each other. Secondly, when we make a mis-take and realize it, we should be overjoyed for that experience, because that means that we have been given another chance to correct something that was out of balance spiritually and is under the umbrella of spirituality. Everything that we do and are associated with here on this dense physical plane is governed by spirituality. Now I know that I should leap for joy when I am in balance with divine will, and also when I find out I have been out of balance with divine will; because both usher me into the sacred place of divine balance if I am open to receive that direction. Oh how wonder-full and delight-full this journey call life has been, and will continue to be.
As the song ease on down the road says; I must ease on down, ease on down the road of truth and spiritual growth. Here is Ease On Dow The Road according to my personal translation. 
I pick my left foot up, when my right foot is down; come on legs keep moving and don't you lose no ground. I don't give up walking cause I gave up my shoes, I ease on down, ease on down the road. I don't carry nothing that might be a load; I just ease on down the road. There may be times when I think I lost my mind, and the steps I'm taking seem to leave me three or four steps behind. Even though the road I'm traveling might be long sometimes, I just keep on stepping and I will be just fine. There may be times, when I wish I wasn't born, and I wake one morning am it seems like all of my courage is gone, but I know that feeling only last a little while, so I stick to my Faith in the Love of Spirit, which will always show me how to smile.

All I ever need to do is go within and tap directly into Infinite Source within my spirit.


«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»


Affirmation:


On a daily basis I follow the sacred direction of Infinite Source. I look only to that which is divine in nature to guide my way through this temporary physical experience called life. Infinite Source never fails me because Infinite Source is always with me as I ease on down my spiritual path of enlightenment and growth.

Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
(SpiritWalker)
08.05.12










No comments:

Post a Comment