Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Today, Reality, and My Universe

.

 
Today, Reality, and my Universe

Key Word: Infinite ~ Today

1. this day, as distinct from yesterday or tomorrow
2. the present time or age
3. the Now

Key Word: Infinite ~ Reality

1. actual being or existence
2. everything that actually does exist or happen in real life
3. an existence or universe, connected with or independent from other things
4. the totality of real things, independent of people’s knowledge or perception of them

Key Word: Infinite ~ Universe

1. the totality of all matter and energy that exists in the vastness of space, whether known or not
2. the earth along with the human race and the totality of human experience
3. a sphere of activity that is centered on and includes everything associated with a person, place, or thing


«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»


This morning I awoke with great enthusiasm, hope, and a strong belief that things are taking a turn for the better concerning my life path and how I relate to it. As I was taking my shower, the place where a many ideas and revelations come to me, the following came to mind. What do I know? What is real to me? I only know that which I have personally experienced, and even my personal experiences do not have to be absolute reality. Nevertheless, my personal experiences are the only things I can say are real as far as I see and understand it. Everything else deals with what others have experienced and believe in, and what they shared with me as their reality; or it has to do with what they heard about other people, and what they have come to know about those people’s experiences and beliefs, and they shared that with me as well. So with all of that in mind I will answer what is really real to me. In essence what is reality to me. Reality is that which I personally experience in this lifetime, all else is pure conjecture. That caused my thoughts to focused on the reality of today, because that is actually all I comprehend as my reality. Today’s reality for me is this; all I have is myself in the space that I comprehend as being my physical reality. Everything else that exists outside of my conscious surrounding world, may or may not exist as far as I know, I can only be told of it because I am not there. So for me, this day I have chosen to see my reality in a totally different way from how I did in the past, because in the past I saw reality in the way I was told it was, the way that other people see and experience reality; that is no longer my journey through life. All there is for me in this lifetime is the now, no yesterday, no tomorrow, and no one else’s reality and/or beliefs; just that moment. So all I have is today, and my today consists of the current moment and the reality I experience in this current moment; all I have is my personal momentary experience of today.
Now what about the universe? At this point of existence on my journey through this dense physical plane, the universe is my physical body. It is said that our bodies are made up of at least 50 trillion cells; even if that is a little under or a little over the number of cells working together in harmony, our bodies are an organized universal structure if there ever was one. So, that means that within my relatable reality, the only universe connected to my conscious reality is my body. I see my body as a universe, and it’s many members as planets, stars, solar systems, and galaxy’s. I am not negating the existence of the universe that earth is a part of; however, in this point in my life I cannot say that it is a part of my consciously experienced reality. I know all of this may seem pretty weird to most, nonetheless this is how I must see and relate to things in order that I properly deal with the reality of my existence at this place in my lifetime. There is so much confusion that has been created by people’s beliefs, religions, and superstitions that I had to find a place where I could form my own beliefs and understanding. This morning when I thought about life and what is reality, the answers were too foggy for me, so I had to come up with a way of dealing with the reality of the now, the reality of my current life experience, and then form my own personal conclusions of the reality. I am one like most in the world today, whose beliefs are based mostly or completely on what I was taught and told to believe, and not what I experienced in life. When I was a child I was not allowed to find out things on my own, I was not allowed to form my own opinions about things. I was told what to do as well as how to think, according to others that really had no clue from personal experience about what they were saying, doing, and teaching; they were following the vicious cycle that was passed to them by their parents and elders. I understand and greatly appreciate my parents and the many people who taught me and showed me the way to go in life. They taught me what they believed to be the truth and the ways to go. However, in line with my own guidance, I must drastically change my course and do things as I am now doing them. That is not to say that I will not change course again in life, because that is possible. Isn’t this what life is supposed to be all about? To me trial and error is the on the job training for life.
Today’s reality for Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala, born to Francis M. Naylor and William S. Naylor as Kevin William Naylor, is as follows. Today, which is my only moment of existence, and my only reality; which is coupled with the reality of my personal surrounding world, made up of everything that is in my immediate surrounding physical world, also my personal universe that is my physical body, made up of its multitude of cells and its many members. It is only within my power to validate that which I have experienced firsthand, all else is speculation at best, and I choose not to speculate. Likewise I choose not to judge the actions of others, because the judgment of others does not change that which has already happened. I have chosen to do things the way I am now doing them, and see things by way of a different light because I feel a need for change and correction in order to get thins right. I have been missing the mark and I must correct my vision, so that I will see and hit the mark directly in the center. I am committed to living the best life I can possibly live. Why am I committed to doing that? I am committed to that so I can contribute positively to the whole of creation, be a part of the solution and not one of many who are part of the problem. I want it to be perfectly clear that in no way do I believe that my way is the only way, and everyone should do as I do. Our sojourn through life is personal and designed in the way that it is just for us. We may be on similar paths, or our paths may run parallel to each other, nonetheless they are personalized just the same and they are different.
So, being on a different path is not unusual at all; we are all on different paths. That is why no one religion or one government structure has worked for all of the people of the world. However, if there were a structure that encouraged and supported individuality, yet working together in oneness, and the equal importance of all occupations, the world would be in the pristine condition it is designed to be in. We must understand and except that there are many paths that are headed to the same destination. There is no need for everyone to try to squeeze into the same vehicle to get to the destination everyone wants to reach; actually that is an impossible task. There are more than enough individual vehicles to get us all to the place we seek to go to, that should not even be of our concern. The vehicles I am speaking of are our physical bodies, and the life experience that is attached to them. We must stay focused on our current place in the now, our current situation, and our individual purpose. We most certainly need to continually remain open to every remembrance and revelation that comes to us by way of our spirit within. We will never be misled doing that. It may take a little time to learn how to listen to our spirit within, as we used to do during other lifetimes. No matter how long it has been since we used all of our gifts, they are never completely lost or taken from us. All of the gifts that were ever given to us remain a part of us even if we never use them. It is up to us to consciously receive and use everything that has been given to us. If we do not benefit from the abundance of gifts that have been given, all equally, it is our choice to be in a state of lack. In doing so we turn an abundant life into a reality of lack and utter disappointment, and that is not an easy one to turn around. However, it is not impossible to turn such a situation around. I am telling you this from personal experience. I have experienced everything mentioned here, and the work within me continues.

«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»


Affirmation:

I stand in the middle of my current reality knowing that everything is in Divine Order, because I have taken control of all of my thoughts, words, and actions. I live my life according to my inner guidance and my own personal experiences. That which I experience and not what others say and do forms my beliefs and that which I know to be absolute truth which is the major part of my current reality.



Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
(SpiritWalker)
08.14.12






No comments:

Post a Comment