Sunday, October 27, 2013

Healthy Wholistic Lifestyle and Existence

.

 
Healthy Wholistic Lifestyle and Existence
I expect and except only that which is in line with Divine Plan for my life, as my spirit sojourns through this physical plane in physical form.

Every day of my existence I embrace the Divinity that I Am One with; and that Oneness motivates my every thought and action. Whether I am awake (conscious) or sleep (unconscious); I Am Divinely Guided at all times.

- Baba-Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala


"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

- Maya Angelou


I have entered into the Sacred Space of Divine Awareness and Understanding where I re-call daily, that which I am to do while here in physical form on this physical plane; I Am Extremely Blessed, Honored, and Grateful.

I Am That I Am, All That I Am, and All That I Am Is Love!

- Baba-Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala


Mantra

Sat - Chit - Ananda
Existence - Consciousness - Bliss


 Namaste'




No comments:

Post a Comment