Friday, September 14, 2012

Aggregate

.

Horn of Plenty
 
Aggregate

Key Word (s): Aggregate

1. Formed by the conjunction or collection of particulars into a whole mass or sum; total; combined
2. A group of things gathered together that creates a total quantity; the formation of wholeness


«»·«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»·«»

Aggregation in reference to what I am addressing at this time, is a collective of things gathered together in harmony to create a whole. Aggregation is the governing principle of everything we see and know on this dense physical plane. The universe is an aggregation of physical masses brought together to create its unique wholeness. The universe is an aggregation of solar systems, stars, planets, and suns just to name a few of the major parts. Our physical body is an aggregation of members brought together in harmony to create the wholeness and oneness we know as the body; this aggregation of members is our head, eyes, ears, nose mouth, arms, hands, fingers, chest, abdomen, legs, feet, and toes just to name the major visible parts of the physical body. Everything is made up of an aggregation of something, which means that everything is a part of the Sacred Aggregation of Oneness and Harmony. Ultimately, none other than Infinite Source, our Divine Omniscient Creator and Spiritual Parent, Mother/Father Goddess/God, creates the Sacred Aggregation of Oneness I am speaking of. So if we are part of the Sacred Aggregation of Oneness, what is it with all of the lack and discord we see and are creating in the world today? Ignorance, plain and simple; what we see in the world today that is associated with lack and suffering for the most part has to do with our human ignorance, which feeds the absolute disregard that we have for the Spiritual Laws and Spiritual Reality that has been formally set in place by Infinite Source to govern this physical plane, and everything that is a part of it; which includes all of humanity.
This morning during my Sacred Time of Prayer and Meditation which is the time when I speak to and listen to Infinite Source, the following affirmation I created when I was deathly ill in 1995 was brought back to my attention as if it were today. Here is that affirmation; “I Am Healed, Healthy, Wealthy, Happy, and Whole”. That affirmation speaks about the Sacred Aggregation of Oneness that governs us and supplies our every need. However, for us to take full advantage of that, we must be conscious of it and hold fast to it even in the midst of very difficult times. The big question is this; are we going to believe the reality of Infinite Source, or are we going to believe our faulty beliefs and lying eyes. You know as well as me, many if not most of our beliefs have been wrong over the years; and it is the same thing with what we see through our physical sight. Here is an example I heard the other day about how what we think we see is not always what is happening right in front of our eyes. A group of people was asked to count how many times a group of basketball players passed the basketball. They were so intent on watching and counting the basketball being passed, that none of them saw the gorilla that passed behind the basketball players in the distance. That proves that our eyes do not always register everything that is going on right in front of us. Sometimes we do not see some things because we don’t want to see it, or we do not believe in some things.
This morning as I contemplated the magnificence of my being, a glorious creation of Infinite Source, I could feel the awesome energy of the gift of life that dwells within my Spirit. That awesome energy caused me to recognize in a greater way than I have ever done before, the Sacred Aggregation of Oneness of Infinite Source within me, and what that truly means. It means that there is no lack to be found in any part of my reality; the lack that I see and experience has to do with my faulty beliefs, my creations, and man made illusions. If I believe that I am only worthy of the crumbs from the table of life, all I will get from life are crumbs. For the most part, the crumbs from this lifetime are what I have been getting for the 58 years I have lived. However, I did get a little better over the years, and that caused my crumbs to get larger, nonetheless I was still getting the crumbs from the table of life. This morning I once again realized my error; notice that I said, once again. I have been at this place more than once during this lifetime. However, the difference this time is this; I fully believe the awareness I received, and in turn that created a knowing; and as I repeated my affirmation, “I Am Healed, Healthy, Wealthy, Happy, and Whole”, that divine reality and knowing grew larger and larger within my consciousness. No matter what has happened to us in the past, we are always worthy to be healthy, wealthy, happy and whole. None of that is solely isolated to our physical existence; it encompasses us in the wholeness of our Spirit, Mind, and Body. We must first allow that to resonate for a while within our spiritual consciousness; doing so builds the foundation for it to rest securely in us upon this physical plane.
I am now taking this Sacred Knowledge and applying it directly to my life and all that I do, and all that I am associated with, because it is the bottom line of my Spiritual Inheritance. I know longer have to beg for crumbs from the table. I can now boldly step up to the tree that produces the abundance of fruit that supplies the table, and pick from it freely, and eat to my fill and never again worry whether I will get enough crumbs to satisfy me, or whether or not there will be enough for tomorrow, because all I have is the now and tomorrow will care for itself. There is always an abundance of everything we could possibly need in life; the only thing blocking it from flowing to us freely is our beliefs. I no longer limit the abundance that is rightfully mine from flowing freely to me, and I will share that abundance with others. That abundance is not limited to physical form, because that abundance flows through every part of me that makes up who I am. The abundance flowing through that which is spiritual, actually creates all of the abundance we receive in our physical world of reality. I know that everything I feel I need, will be provided to me at the appropriate time. That last sentence is key, when things come at the appropriate time; they are fully equipped to do their job. We cannot be blessed with one million dollars when we have a poverty mentality; our minds must first be expanded in order to handle the million-dollar blessing that has been created for us, and is on the way to us.
Once we reach the place of being able to fully comprehend our reality, and also able to reach the place of fully allowing the state of abbondanza (abundance) to completely manifest through our spiritual being to our intellectual and physical beings, we will flow in an abundant way in all that we think, say, and do. I am speaking of that which creates and governs all things, Spiritual Wholeness; our Spiritual Horn of Plenty never stops issuing its abundance to us, which causes our cups to continually overflow. Christians teach about Spiritual Abundance and Blessings. Psalms 23:5-6 says, “You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. I believe that the enemy spoken of here is anything that does not resonate completely with Spiritual Truth, which happens to be thoughts, people, things and anything that does not completely flow in one accord with the Universal Law of Abundance. To me the anointing of the head with oil is speaking of the anointing of my consciousness with Spiritual Truths and Revelations received and allowed to be a part of my conscious life. My cup overflows is the abundance in every area of my life flowing to me to the point that it is too much for me to contain, so I excitedly share it with those around me. The goodness and mercy that shall follow me all the days of my life, is the abundance of truth, blessings, and revelations that become an ongoing part of this lifetime. Last and most important; I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever means, I will consciously and eternally be in the presence of Infinite Source. If that is the case, and it most certainly is, there can never be any lack in me. Lack is shortage, and a shortage of any sort can never exist in the awesome presence of Abbondanza, which is our Sacred State of Being, that has been established by Infinite Source.

«»·«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»·«»


Affirmation:

I Am Healed, Healthy, Wealthy, Happy and Whole!

I Am One With GODDESS/GOD There Is No Lack In Me, All of My Needs Are Met Daily, Because GODDESS/GOD Dwells in Me!

So It Is!

Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
(SpiritWalker)
09.13.12





No comments:

Post a Comment