Friday, September 14, 2012

Integrity

.

Integrity

Key Word (s): Integrity

1. The quality of possessing and steadfastly adhering to high moral principles or professional standards
2. The state of being whole and undivided
3. The state of being sound or undamaged
4. The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness

«»·«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»·«»

 
Integrity is the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles:

When I am holding and maintaining the energy of integrity, in all that I think, say, and do; I am able to speak freely with complete honesty and confidence, and I am totally comfortable with who I am, and my calling in life; being able to stand in that divine space opens me up so that Spirit can fortify me in such a way that I have the ability to never fall short of standing on and manifesting the strong moral principles of Mother/Father Goddess/God.


Integrity is moral uprightness:

I stand tall in my Spiritual integrity and I am spiritually and morally upright in all that I think, say, and do. To stand on the ground of moral uprightness, is to stand on the firmest foundation there is, a foundation that never fails to support the heaviest weights life has to offer. That is the foundation of Mother/Father Goddess/God.


Integrity is the state of being whole and undivided:

To be whole and undivided I must fully possess integrity in every area of my life. The only way to stay whole and undivided is to stay focused on my Higher Spiritual Self, and to allow the Divine Unchanging, Uncompromising Will of Mother/Father Goddess/God to always rule supreme within my being. 


Integrity is the condition of being unified:

As I hold the energy of integrity, I become unified with the whole of creation in its many forms. Integrity pulls everything of like energy together as one. To flow in and with the Oneness of Spirit with the whole of creation, is the ultimate blessing of blessings.


Integrity is unimpaired:

In my life nothing can get in the way of, or sidetrack the integrity within my spirit. Integrity is strong, and it will repetitively on every occasion stand fast against all odds; of course that is unless I release my firm grip on integrity; because integrity functions just like Mother/Father Goddess/God, it will not go against my free will. 


Integrity is sound in construction:

Integrity is sound in construction because it is perfectly and divinely designed, it is created by Mother/Father Goddess/God. Integrity is surely a sound constructed energy of perfection, which is an integral part of my Eternal Spiritual Make-up.


Integrity is internal consistency:

Spiritual integrity helps me consistently maintain a Divine Spiritual Standard, which is needed to manifest Unconditional Love, and to also hold the Sacred Energies of Peace and Divine Light. Internal consistency is a must as I travel the Spiritual Path laid out for me here on Earth Mother.


Integrity is a firm adherence to moral values:

To hold integrity is to hold the energy needed for firm adherence to the Spiritual Code of Sacred Moral Values, which form the atmosphere needed to create that which is Spiritually Pure and Divine in its origin and nature.


Spiritual Integrity Is Incorruptible and Eternal.


Baba-Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
(SpiritWalker)
Copyright © Feb. 2007
(Revised Sept. 14, 2012)


«»·«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»·«»


Affirmation:


Spiritual Integrity Is My Eternal Guide and Companion.
Spiritual Integrity Is Accompanied by Peace, Light, and Love.
Spiritual Integrity Is The Sure Foundation of My Spiritual Structure.

So It Is!

Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
(SpiritWalker)
Copyright © Feb. 2007





No comments:

Post a Comment