Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Absolute

.

 
Absolute

Key Word: Absolute
1. Not qualified or diminished in any way; total
2. To the very greatest degree possible
3. Having total power and authority
4. Not depending on or qualified by anything else
5. Completely unequivocal and not capable of being viewed as partial or relative

«»·«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»·«»
 

There is absolutely nothing greater than Infinite Source and Its divine unchanging perfect will. My number one goal is being within Infinite Sources divine unchanging perfect will at all times, whatever that is. I say it that way because sometimes I know what the unchanging perfect will is; yet in some situations I do not have a clue what it is. I do not care about what anyone thinks of me, my concern is doing that which Infinite Source would have me do. Every door that is opened for me by Infinite Source I walk confidently through it with great joy, energetic enthusiasm, and devoted anticipation. I am a lover and a doer of Infinite Source’s unchanging perfect will. What else is there to do? What else is there to say? Absolutely nothing, that’s what.

«»·«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»·«»


Affirmation:

I Am the Physical Manifestation of the Perfect Unchanging Will of Infinite Source
.

So It Eternally Is!

Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
(SpiritWalker)
11.06.12




No comments:

Post a Comment