Sunday, November 11, 2012

Live, Do, Be

.



Live, Do, Be

Key Word: Achieve

1. To carry out successfully
2. Something that somebody has succeeded in doing, usually with effort

«»·«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»·«»

Most of my life I have been concerned with being an example of that which I know and believe to be true, and the way of participating in this experience called life. The consciousness of live, do, and be has fully entered into my reality in a more intense way over the past year. Over my 58 years of life, I have seen many people who have a lot of insight and understanding of that which is spiritual, yet I have not seen the majority of them practice on a consistent basis what they know, preach, and teach. Such will never be a part of my life path. There is an old saying that is so apropos, “do as I say, not as I do”. As for myself, I must live, do, and be that which I know and profess to believe. Along with that here is a brief yet very important caveat; I reserve the right to change my mind in a split second, if I am made aware that I have been in error in my beliefs. So please do not get perplexed if I am saying one thing today, and professing something altogether different tomorrow. Doing so does not mean that I am a hypocrite; it simply means that I am just one who has corrected an innocent mis-take once it was noticed.
I seek to always live the truth that resides eternally within my spirit, and I do everything that I possibly can to be an example to others by way of my lifestyle; then simply be that truth as I sojourn through this dense physical plane of possibilities that I am an important part of. As for another old wise saying, “actions speak louder than words”. Conversation is good; nevertheless conversation is worthless without the actions of the person behind the words fully demonstrating energy wise what is being spoken. Words and actions go together perfectly, just like planting and sprouting seeds. When I speak I see my words as seeds that are being planted in fertile soil, which is the intimate action and connection of my words that cause them to begin to sprout and spring forth up through the fertile soil. The sprouts are vibrant and full of the wonder-full life force that was held safely within the seeds very own protective covering.
I believe that one of the major reasons the young people of today are having difficulty with life, is due to the fact that the adults around them are living lives that are contrary to what they are saying and teaching. How can anyone expect a child to do the right thing when the child does not see the manifestation of truth and consistency in the actions of those who are supposedly teaching them the right way to live life? I want it to be clear that this is not only isolated to the experience between youth and adult, it is the situation that exists between everyone who professes to know and/or believe something, those who go about instructing others on that which they say they know and believe, but not living examples of it. I know many people who know the right way to do things, yet their actions do not match their knowing. One of the most prevalent examples of that is to be found in many who smoke. They know smoking is dangerous to their health, yet they continue to smoke and provide numerous excuses for their ridiculous contrary behavior. Teaching by example is the most effective way of teaching. You do not have to look far or long to find such examples.
This is not a message of gloom and doom; it is a message of awakening and transformation. Things are changing in the world everywhere you look. Humanity is being called to a new level of Spiritual Excellence; of which I choose to believe most will answer the call. I have answered the call, and it is being reflected in every area of my life. The whole of creation is standing before a Grand and Glorious New Dawn. The only prerequisite is that we are totally committed to live, do, and be those who completely allow the Divine Will of Mother-Father Goddess-God to manifest completely in and through us in all that we think, say, and do. The call has been sounded for us to be living examples of only that which is birthed within Infinite Source and gifted to us abundantly. With great joy and exuberance I receive the mantle of Eternal Righteous Living, and I allow Unconditional Love to rule supreme in and through me at all times, as it most certainly should.
Be Open To Change and Truth Will Find You, Change You, and Set You Free!
«»·«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»·«»

Affirmation:

I Am open to change; because of that truth has found me,
truth has changed me, and truth has set me free!

So It Eternally Is!

Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
(SpiritWalker)
11.10.12




No comments:

Post a Comment