Monday, October 29, 2012

Fruit

.

 
Fruit

Key Word (s): Promise

1. The sweet and fleshy product of a tree or other plant that contains seed and can be eaten as food

2. That which we produce from our inner spiritual energy on the energetic level of our existence that produces tangible evidence on the physical plane

«»·«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»·«»

I bare abundant fruits, even in those times when I am in a place where it is barren and just about everything around me is dead or has been hewn down. I am the Fruit of Spirit, that makes me everlasting; I bare fruit after my own kind, and that fruit is made up of Pure Unconditional Love. Yes, I Am The Beauty-Full Abundant Fruit of Spirit.
I have not always known my true reality. I did not always remember the Divine Truth that I am the Fruit of Spirit, and I also bare fruit after my own kind. I had to be planted in barren lands and even had to experience droughts untold of every sort, yet I still continued to bare the fruits of Unconditional Love in climates that would normally cause trees and all other forms of life to wither up completely. Here when I am mentioning withering trees, I am speaking of human beings, of which their wills and consciousness were compromised and they were left barren and could not even produce any resemblance of fruit. I do not know why this happens to some and not all of us. Nonetheless, I am glad that there are a multitude of us that remained fruitful, even in barren situations; and likewise there is still a multitude of us that are producing fruit in abundance. Because of that, we are producing seeds that have fallen into fertile soil and they are sprouting and produce fruits after their kind. The fertile spiritual soil that each of us are planted in, is getting richer by the day due to the continuous infusion of Spirit’s Divine Energy of Unconditional Love.
Everyone must remain encouraged, because there is still hope for all of the barren human trees that are all around the world today. The awesome Unconditional Love of Spirit is restoring the fruitfulness of the human trees that seek to be fertilized by Spirit, so that they can bare the fruits of Spirit in abundance once again. When we are in a dry and dreary land, all seems hopeless and useless; never put too much worth into how things feel, because feelings are not always correct. We must hold fast to our spiritual intuition, that which is always sure a true; and the spiritual intuition that I am speaking of is the Sacred Eternal Presence and the Divine Support of Spirit Itself. If we were to look into the pond of Spirit, we would see the reflection of an Eternal Radiant Spiritual Being, then we would know that everything we have been relating to as reality has simply been an illusion, a dream that has been designed to teach us, just like a flight simulators is design to teach a pilot to fly before actually getting in a real plane and doing so.
When the average person sees a sprout spring up through the fertile soil of Earth Mother, they do not know whether or not that sprout is one that will mature in such a way that it will produce fruit and in turn that fruit will do the same. Every human tree can produce fruit, the only question is this; will that human tree elect to be planted in the fertile soil of Spirit and grow as it should and produce the fruits of Spirit? It is completely up to us whether or not we will be fruit bearing trees in this lifetime. No matter what, we will bear fruit in one of our lifetimes; the only question is how long will it take us to understand this. I want no less than to be bountifully fruitful, and since I am now spiritually conscious, I will not allow anything less to manifest in and through my existence as I continue to sojourn through this dense temporal physical plane.
I am now comprehending who I truly am; who I have always been, and who I eternally am; I am a Spiritual Being who purpose is to produce in abundance the fruits of Spirit, and every single one of the fruits I produce are dripping with the Sweet Sacred Nectar of the Unconditional Love of Spirit, and the succulent meat and sweet nectar of the fruit is the Holy Nourishment of the soul, of that which is spiritual. It is also that which produces the material substance needed to create that which has physical form, it is the building blocks of our material world. The key to creating in the physical world is staying fully and consciously connected to Spirit; when we loose or allow our connection to get blurry, our creations become distorted because they become depleted of the spiritual nutrients they need. So all of the creations that we see in the world that are not producing good and are out of harmony with that which is spiritual, is produced by those who have a distorted focus on Spirit. There are even some who have chosen to stop focusing on Spirit altogether; now those individuals are dwelling in the barren land of dry bones. Going from a fruitful tree planed in fertile soil, to a land of dry bones is a transition that I eternally pass on.
In my spiritual reality, which is the only reality I choose to dwell in; I am drawing to me and creating that which resonates perfectly and only with the mightiest power/energy known to every creation, the All-Powerful Sacred Energy of Unconditional Love. I take the Sacred Energy of Love and create the place I live in, the sustenance I partake of, the raiment I wear, my family I am one with, the sacred woman I intimately share my existence with, the beings I commune with, and everything else I am associated with as I journey through this dense physical plane. I am ready for the harvest of the abundant fruits from my branches, which include further spiritual awareness and the ongoing expansion of my spiritual comprehension, to also include the divine connection and sacred union of the Spiritual Sacred Woman I call my Soul Partner, Friend, Companion, Lover, and Spiritual Mate, a sustainable income that will support everything I am called to do, the creation of my place of dwelling which will include a wholistic wellness center, and transportation. I am publicly announcing this to the world and the universe in this way, because this is one of a multitude of ways that I plant the seeds of my fruits in the fertile soil that Spirit has provided me with, for creating that which I need to bless myself and others with.
This is a wonder-filled time of existence; I recognize that I am extremely honored to be a part of this experience called life during such a time. I used to see the world as many still do today, as being completely corrupt and a time in space that I wished I wasn’t a part of. However, I no longer see it that way. I see it as being one of the biggest opportunities ever presented to spiritual beings in training. We have been given the ability to transform this physical plane into a Spiritual Oasis. There has to be the dichotomy that exists for us to fully appreciate who we are and what we are doing. Both sides of our experience have been created and allowed to co-exist together for a divine purpose. The students don’t always comprehend the conclusion of the task placed before them, because they are students, and in the process of learning the ends and outs of that which they are being taught. That which we see as bad and negative, will assist us in understanding things, and getting to the place we are divinely ordain to reach during this physical sojourn. So it is true that all things work together for the good of all, and all things assist us in various ways in consciously becoming who we always have been. We are on a divinely ordained path, during a sacred time in space; we had better take advantage of it as we properly maintain ourselves in order that our branches will produce the bountiful harvest that they are intended to produce.
Focused, we must remain focused on that which we have been given charge over; and we have been given charge over none other than the creation of our surrounding worlds and ourselves. We are not here to judge or change anyone outside of ourselves; there is so much work that needs to be done in us, that we barely have time to handle all of our personal issues and lessons, much less the issues and lessons of one or more people outside of ourselves. That is surely not to say that we cannot be instrumental in the transformation that is needed and must take place in others. The only way that we are to be instrumental in helping others transform and reach true reconciliation within their being and within all that they do, is through living an upright spiritual life for them to see being demonstrated before them by us. The proper way to teach others is through being a living example of that which we know to be divine truth and the only way to be. This brings to mind the old saying; actions speak louder than words. You see, it starts with a thought, and that thought can become an action, and that action is what starts the wheels to turn, which affects many other actions to take place. Words are so powerful that they can produce actions outside of the person speaking them, completely without the assistance of the person who spoke the words. However, that is a totally different situation from what I am speaking of here. I can speak a word to someone and never put into practice that which I spoke. We must be doers of that which we believe and speak forth. Otherwise we are empty drums that only make loud distracting and disturbing noises.
We must expand our consciousness to the point of being able to share the sweet fruits of our harvest with our families and the whole of creation. I want to enjoy the fruits from my tree, as well as have others enjoy the fruits from my tree. Maybe in doing so it will motivate them into tilling their own soil and planting the seeds from within their spirits, which will produce a harvest they can share with their families and others, then the cycle can continue to perpetuate itself in countless others. Doing this is one way that we as individuals can begin to change the entire world. Changing the world does not mean that we have to get out and speak, preach, or teach large crowds of people. If we simply take care of that which needs to be taken care of within ourselves, we will change the world one person at a time. That is how it is intended to work; we miss the mark completely when we think and act in the way that we need someone to direct and guide us and the masses along the path of transformation, and when we also sit waiting for a savior to come and deliver us from each other and our personal demons. We must guide and save ourselves.
Many have been in waiting for the return of their savior. The savior will return, only not in the way that many believe. Our savior will return for sure; however that savior will only rise again from deep within and through the parting of our carnal consciousness, from deep within our spirit. That can also be referred to as the resurrection. Everything that we have been taught through the various religions is speaking directly to that which we are supposed to be doing, and that which is going on within and around us. We are here to be Spiritual Pioneers, doers and not merely followers of others, we are not to be those who are waiting around for someone to follow; we are not helpless sheep waiting for a shepherd. We must rise from the ashes like the Phoenix in all of its splendor, grandeur and beauty. The calling to rise from the fertile soil we have been planted in has been sounded so that we will produce the bountiful Fruits of Spirit. We must heed our calling; there is no other way.

«»·«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»·«»


Affirmation:

I Come From The Abundant Succulent Fruit of Spirit.
I Share Freely With Everyone From My Abundant Harvest.

So It Eternally Is!

Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
(SpiritWalker)
10.29.12





No comments:

Post a Comment