Saturday, October 27, 2012

Thy Will

.


The Whole World In Our Hands
 
 
Thy Will

Key Word: Thy

1. Mother-Father Goddess-God / Infinite Source / Great Spirit

Key Word: Will

1: The only Divine and most Sacred way of Mother-Father Goddess-God / Infinite Source / Great Spirit; the only way and direction all Spiritual Beings traveling through this dense physical plane are to follow; the Perfect Will of Goddess-God.

«»·«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»·«»

Most Beloved Mother-Father Goddess-God, Thy Will is my will, and Thy Will is the Only Will there is. This morning I was thinking about everything I have been through in life, and that which could be classified as less than pleasant, as well as that which is welcomed with open arms; both are surely very important to helping me see, and consciously become who I always have eternally been. I thank you for every experience I have had in this lifetime, and know from personal experience that everything that I have experienced, was surely needed to stimulate and awaken me to my spiritual reality. I am so grateful for it all.
In the past I have heard people teach about the perfect and submissive will of God. I beg to differ with all of them. I do not see two wills, perfect and submissive. I know that there is only one will, and that is the Perfect Will of Goddess-God. A submissive will is passive, it allows for one to bend and give a little. Your perfect will is straight, firm, and sure; there is no room for wiggle, no room for having just a little of what we want because we believe that just a little will not hurt, even though we were directed not to partake at all. When we allow ourselves to be led around by our limited human intellect, we will always look for loopholes in every law we are given, even the Divine Laws of Infinite Source.
I recognize and totally understand that this is not a game we are playing; this is not a game where we can try this and try that and pay no price for our disobedience and faulty decisions simply because we want to. There is your will because we are governed by Divine Order, and your will is perfect because you are perfect in every way. What makes us think that we know better what is right for us than you? Your Perfect Will can bring us nothing short of the best. Our human finite thinking, outside of your infinite direction can never bring us close to knowing what is remotely best for us. Humanity must stop trying to act like you.
I know that if you direct me to do something, you are directing me to do the very best there is. There have been countless times that I thought I knew better, and got myself into a big mess. I am no better then anyone else; it took me many years to understand that. Nonetheless, I am so grateful that I now understand it. I want your will to be done in me and through everything that I do. I want thy will to be done in my thinking, in my words, and in my actions, Thy Perfect and Only Will be done in and through me eternally. As long as I allow that to be my reality, I can never do anything in error.
As I was thinking about this, I was led to pick up the book by Rasha entitled; Oneness The Teaching; I asked you to speak to me through this book, and randomly open it up as I like to do from time to time, and this is what I read; this is what spoke to me.

It is entirely possible to access and to release the layers of blocked and repressed emotion, accumulated over lifetimes, by becoming aware and sensitive to the categories of emotion being stimulated by experiences in this lifetime. When one allows oneself full expression of what is felt at the deepest levels of one’s emotional body, one serves to clear those blockages and to open the heightened sensitivities of which one is capable. Stimulation of the physical sense with conscious attunement to their correlation with particular categories of emotion, is a direct and highly effective way of clearing the energies that can inhibit progress achieved at other levels.
The enhancement of one’s vibration is key to all one would wish to accomplish in this transitional time. Avoidance of any interaction that would be counter to that focus would be an action of choice. Tuning into one’s natural abilities to sense energies, it would be advisable to exercise selectivity as to where and with whom one interacts in one’s day-to-day activities. Individuals whose energy resonates discordantly with you are likely to drain your vibrational levels during an interaction”.

Rasha talked about us allowing ourselves full expression of what is felt at the deepest levels of our emotional body, and how that clears blockages and opens us up to heightened sensitivities. The full expression and the deeper levels of our emotional body must be governed by the Perfect Will of Infinite Source. She went on to say that it would be advisable to exercise selectivity as to where and with whom we interact in our day-to-day activities. It is the Perfect Will of Infinite Source for us to commune regularly with each other. Nevertheless, if there is someone who is acting out and doing that which is contrary to the Perfect Will of Infinite Source, we are to disconnect ourselves from that person, because they will surely pull us off course if we do not. Nothing is more important than the Perfect Will of Infinite Source.

«»·«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»·«»


Affirmation:

Eternally My Will Is Thy Will; There Is No Other Will.
They Will Is Immaculate In Every Way!

So It Eternally Is!

Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
(SpiritWalker)
10.27.12






No comments:

Post a Comment