Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Spiritual Terrain

.

 
 
Terrain

Key Word (s): Terrain

1. Ground or a piece of land seen in terms of its surface features or general physical character
2. A fault-bounded area or region with a distinctive stratigraphy, structure, and geological history.

«»·«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»·«»

Greetings and Thank You Most Precious Great Spirit for another superlative day of existence here on Earth Mother; I also Thank You for the Spiritual Awareness that my existence is eternal because of my Sacred Oneness with You. My life is the only form of existence that is real to me from personal experience; it is the eternal life of my true Higher Spiritual Self. My spirit which is eternally one with You is the driving force behind this physical vehicle that I call and relate to as my body; the driving force behind everything that I see and experience, and the driving force behind that which has been exaggerated and completely distorted. All exaggeration, distortion, deception, and illusion are man made and will be put in check. Mankind has tried to completely redesign the human physical structure, and the natural terrain of Earth Mother, as well as the sacred spiritual structure of Infinite Source. Mankind has developed a god alter ego, and has been playing with that counterfeit for such a long time, that it no longer knows that it is not real. The day is close at hand when the walls of deception will come tumbling down completely, and all will be exposed.
The natural spiritual terrain has been distorted with all kinds of unnatural structures. Mankind has constructed walls of doubt, moats of fear, levees and dam’s to block natural spiritual flow, and gullies of human grandeur, and that is just a few of the distortions put in place that are blocking the spiritual flow and connection that every spiritual being on this physical plane is forced to deal with. These horrendous distortions must and will be destroyed. The destruction of all of mankind’s distortions are in the process of being done away with this very moment, and has been in process for a while now. The only thing holding it up are those who still refused to open their spiritual eyes and ears in order that they can see and hear that which is true reality. Nonetheless, nothing will stop this process from continuing and reaching its completion.
I resolutely demolish everything that has been designed to distort and hinder that which is spiritual in my being and in my surrounding world; I also ask Great Spirit to do whatever is necessary to make me a example for all to see, so that my sisters and brothers will know that they can do the same. That in no way makes me special or better than anyone else, I am simply one of many who recognizes that this is happening and I am one of those who must step into such a position. Those who are not at this place of understanding yet are just as important and have exactly the same abilities and gifts, as those of us who are doing this work. I pray and believe that they will come on board at their divinely appointed time.
I am a bubble buster; I burst bubbles of deceptive beauty, hope and truth. All of the bubbles of deception are full of the hot foul air that carries a stench untold, and the beauty that they mesmerize a lot of people with is a sure mirage of the grandest scale. My duty is to live and speak the truth, which is why it is of the utmost importance that I do what I have been doing and will continue to do. I am tearing down every wall and barrier of every kind that I come up against. I do not hesitate to expose and tear down even those barriers that have become so dear to others; those cults that are posing as religious institutions that are supposed to be guiding them to their promised land. The path to the Promised Land begins exclusively within our spirits; it begins the moment we learn how to go within and tap into the divine eternal wisdom that has been planted in all of us since the beginning of time. We became lost in the wilderness the moment that we started looking outside of ourselves for Divine Spiritual Direction. As I have said many times in the past, the resurrection will take place from within our spirits, and the savior will likewise rise up from within us. For many this will sound ridiculous, and others who have some understanding of what I am knowing and saying will say, you must take it easy and not be so blatant how you expose and introduce this to others. I must say this with all respect and honor for their beliefs and position; there is no time to sugar coat the truth because time is getting shorter. Humanity is quickly approaching the cliff of no return, and in order to stop the disaster that is about to happen to humanity, it is time to stop pussy footing around and get extremely serious about what is happening.
I recognize that we have entered a time in our existence where everything has reached a state of acceleration, and we no longer have time to mosey along as if we have all the time in the world to get back on track spiritually. I recognize the seriousness of the situation all of mankind is in. If we do not start correcting our errors, we will be purged from the face of this Sacred Creation, because we are not only destroying ourselves, we are destroying Earth Mother and everything on and in her. I am not painting a picture of gloom and doom; I am painting a bright picture of the love, hope, and complete restoration that resides within all of us. We simply need to open our eyes to the Divine Reality that has been staring us directly in our faces since the first deviation from the Spiritual Path of Divine Truth took place. How long can one be allowed to go off track when the cliffs are quickly approaching? There is no doubt that we are eternal beings. Nevertheless, that does not mean that we can do the things that we are doing without any consequences. Yes, we will get another chance to do this thing called life again if we fail at it this time, but why not do what we can to correct our errors in the here and now? We must wake from our sleep of ignorance and apathy immediately, and start to correct our wrongs in the ever present here and now.
I recommit myself to be used in whatever way I am needed to be a part of this sacred mission. I hope and pray that enough join me to create the critical mass that is needed to turn this out of control human existence completely around. Infinite Source, here I am, use me as you see fit. I am not concerned about what others will think and say about me and what I believe and do. Speak to me and through me, touch me and touch others through me, love me and love everyone I come in contact with through me, nourish me spiritually and nourish others spiritually through me, and as you do this and much more let all fully understand that it is not me that is doing all of this, it is You, Infinite Source my most Beloved Mother-Father Goddess-God. I rebuke and completely dispel all ego that may try to rise up within me, I completely and humbly allow your Divine and only Will to completely manifest in all that I think, say, and do. Thy Will Is Done In Me and through Me! I am Recapturing the Original Spiritual Terrain in me and all around me.

«»·«·.,¸,.»«·.,¸,.»«o»«.,¸,.·»·.,¸,.»·«··.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.»§«o»§«.,¸,.·«»·.,¸,.··«»·.,¸,.·«·.,¸,.»«o»«·.,¸,.»«.,¸,.·»·«»

Affirmation:

Thy Perfect Will Is Done In Me and Through Me At All Times.
I Am Proceeding To Completely Recapture The Spiritual Terrain Within My Being, As Well As Within My Entire Surrounding World.

So It Eternally Is!

Baba-Kundi Ma`at-Shambhala
(SpiritWalker)
10.31.12







No comments:

Post a Comment